MorningStar Farms Original Chik'n Tenders

by MorningStar

Morning Star Farms® Original Chik'n Tenders.
Crispy veggie chik'n tenders - a finger food favorite.
49% less fat than breaded chicken tenders*.
190 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition for sodium content.
Veggie tenders.

MorningStar Farms Original Chik'n Tenders ? Does this brand have a good flavor?
Start your review of MorningStar Farms Original Chik'n Tenders!
How would you rate this product?
Cristina M.
Weehawken, NJ
Personally I not to crazy about it but my kids used to eat them all the time when they were younger, easy and quick for snack or lunch ....
Alex S.
West Caldwell, NJ
This has been my go to easy meal for years. I love the taste, some say it tastes like real meat, and they heat up within a minute and a half.
Ashley S.
Micanopy, FL
Yummy yummy. These have a great flavor. They are perfect for dipping and they have a great texture. These are one of my favorites.
Michele D.
Let's be real -- this is vegetarian junk food, but at least it's top tier junk food. These are great in an air fryer and then chopped and tossed in hot sauce for a salad topper. I'm not the biggest fan of fake meats or alternative meats but these are good regardless if you're a vegetarian or not.
Parth S.
Lutz, FL
The perfect vegetarian product you can just throw in the toaster oven or air fryer for a quick snack or addition to your meals. I like to cook them in their airfryer, toss them with your favorite sauce (i use el yucateco, adobo sauce, and taco bell hot sauce lmao) and then add them to your burrito for some extra heft.
Nicky B.
Portland, OR
These are some of the best veggie tenders! I always keep some on hand when I don’t feel like cooking but need a quick meal
maggie D.
Jenkintown, PA
My favorite chicken tender alternative!! Repeat customer, Morningstar is my favorite brand time and time again
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
I like them pretty well, but my kids do not. I can’t get them to eat them drenched in ranch or Caesar dressing. I will say they are better with sauce.
Christina H.
Eufaula, AL
I have been searching for meatless options for my new pescatarian diet, but I hadn't been able to find anything that I liked. I'm so glad stores in my small town started selling this brand. It's now one of my favorite for go-to meals when I need something quick and flavorful.
Darby N.
naples
Anything by Morning Star is something worth trying, especially if you like chicken nuggets. This is a meatless product, easy to prepare that taste amazing. Not too bad of a price for a vegan product as well. I highly recommend if your trying to go meatless and are having a hard time finding products that taste good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 3 mois
MorningStar Farms Original Chik'n Tenders ? Does this brand have a good flavor?
Emilie R. il y a 3 mois
yes, the chik’n products they have normally taste like chicken and are very good, however i dislike their “burgers”