MorningStar Farms Mini Veggie Corn Dogs

by MorningStar

Morning Star Farms.
Mini Corn dogs.
A crispy, bite-size American classic-veggie style!
55% less fat than the leading beef corn dogs*.
170 calories per serving.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Serving size equals 4 pieces.
Visit morningstarfarms.com for easy recipes, fun food ideas and more!
Veggie dogs.

Where do they sell these tiny ones???? I love the regular ones.
Interesting. Are they good?
Do they taste good cooked in the oven? I like corn dogs more crispy on the outside
Start your review of MorningStar Farms Mini Veggie Corn Dogs!
Everett, WA
I love love love these things! I swear these are the vegetarian corn dogs they use at hot dog on a stick. :D they have a delicious batter on the outside and the "hot dog" in the middle is pretty convincing. The texture is spot on! I haven't tried deep frying them but I do love them microwaved. They are on the smaller side so I eat 2 per sitting so that can be kind of a bummer, since they're not too cheap. Worth it though! Such a good treat and they're great at BBQs :)
Prescott, AZ
These are amazing! I prefer them over the real thing. I was vegetarian for a really long time and I pretty much lived off of these things. And I still love and eat them all the time! They are so close to the real thing, people can't even tell the difference. They are so tasty when you bake them. They're also microwavable and really easy to cook and very convenient
Olathe, KS
These are super easy to make and taste great! The texture is very accurate, and still pairs well with ketchup and mustard. They look just like any other corn dog which makes it easy to introduce to kids or skeptics. Great for a cookout or a simple weekday dinner! Delicious when baked until slightly crispy in the oven!
These are so freaking good! They taste exactly like regular corn dogs, but are healthier and I like the breading more. I normally microwave them and they're just fine. Really my only qualm is that there are only 4 in the box, I'd like to buy more at a time.
Arvada, CO
I’m not a vegetarian but every so I often I get a craving for corn dogs and this is my go-to. They are relatively low-calorie, 150 calories a corn dog is totally reasonable. I usually bake them in the oven for a few minutes, so they’re crispy. They are excellent - the only way they could taste better is if they were regular corn dogs.
These are so delicious. They’re also adorable. Great with ketchup and fries if you wanna go crazy. Love them and just wish I could find them easier in stores. So good for a snack or meal. I also love the large version too.
Fontana, CA
I love this veggie corn dogs! They only take a minute to heat up and taste really good! Plus they are also a really good price compared to other vegeterian brands. I use to HATE all things hot dogs, but since discovering these I have began to eat them a lot. My family also likes them and they eat meat!
These are a great options for meatless lunches, for both vegetarians and meat-eaters! They can be cooked a variety of ways but will taste the best coming out of the oven. The breading is good, and the hot dog is as close as you'll get for being meatless. Pair with some coleslaw and fries!
Everett, WA
These are better than the corn dogs on a stick from Morningstar! The problem with these is that I can eat the entire box in one sitting. It's hard to stop! The batter is perfect and they're a great size. :) I just wish there were more in the box.
I never ate corn dogs until I tried these. I dunk them in mustard and ketchup. They are fast and easy and not greasy. You can microwave them in a minute for a fast lunch and they are inexpensive too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...