MorningStar Farms Mini Veggie Corn Dogs

by MorningStar

Morning Star Farms.
Mini Corn dogs.
A crispy, bite-size American classic-veggie style!
55% less fat than the leading beef corn dogs*.
170 calories per serving.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Serving size equals 4 pieces.
Visit morningstarfarms.com for easy recipes, fun food ideas and more!
Veggie dogs.

Where do they sell these tiny ones???? I love the regular ones.
Interesting. Are they good?
Do they taste good cooked in the oven? I like corn dogs more crispy on the outside
Start your review of MorningStar Farms Mini Veggie Corn Dogs!
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I never tasted the mini ones. But i am sure they taste the same as the regular size one. * i never ate a real corn dog * this is the first time i had one and i was impressed * it does not taste meatless * the taste is sooooo delicious * i warm it up in the microwave for 3-4 minutes * great for a snack or a mini meal Try it...you will love it!
These are the best corn dogs!! Especially for being veggie dogs, they taste better than regular hotdogs. The texture is amazing, never rubbery or chewy. They crisp up wonderful and so easy to cook.
Manchester, tn
I don't think these are the updated version of corndogs because they are vegan now whitch is why i like them. I've been wanting someone to make vegan corndogs and they did. Taste very close to the real thing.
Carrollton, KY
Morning Star Farms Corn Dogs are just like the real thing, their delicious, their easy to prepare, their healthier than the real thing, it's all soy products! I recommend this product and this brand to anyone that's looking to venture outside of real meat products!
Coeur D Alene, ID
These are fantastic. To be fair, I don't think meat corn dogs are made of real ingredients either so it's not hard to replicate but nonetheless these are spot on! Always cures my corn dog craving perfectly. My husband eats the whole box haha
Shreveport, LA
Wow morning star veggies classic is so delicious GREAT TEXTURE and HIGH QUALITY, MY FIRST BITE WAS AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS COMPARED TO OTHER BRAND AND I LOVE HOW THEY NOT ONLY TASTE GOOD THEY VERY HEALTHLY. I'M A HUGE FAN  MorningStar Farms Mini Veggie Corn Dogs
Meatless corn dogs are awesome and this is my favorite brand. You can’t tell the difference at all, and they’re not super bad for you either. I would recommend to vegetarians and meat eaters alike.
Cotulla, TX
Omg these were also some of my favorite when I would eat these they were delicious and I wasn't disappointed with them I was scared about how they would taste as good as the veggie patch ones I use to eat! And they're not pricey at all great value and good! Worth the money I would recommend them they taste like real corndogs!
Joliet, IL
I haven't had a corndog in years, I forgot how good they were! I don't eat hotdogs because of the mystery meat ingredients. These are amazing, you pop one in the microwave for 60 seconds and you have a tasty lunch! Love them dipped in honey mustard. I've been consistently purchasing these for the past month, and will continue to do so for now. They're $3.67 for a box of 4 at Walmart here.
They taste just like the real thing! The hot dog may be "rubbery" but if I remember correctly, that is how all cheap corndogs are. I really do like these, the batter is nice, and I go through a box of these really fast! They taste good both in the oven and the microwave. I usually eat two for lunch or dinner so the box lasts me 2 meals. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for good vegetarian food, or looking to cut down on their meat consumption. I do with they were a bit cheaper so I am knocking down a star.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...