2 colors available

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms.
Mini Corn dogs.
A crispy, bite-size American classic-veggie style!
55% less fat than the leading beef corn dogs*.
170 calories per serving.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Serving size equals 4 pieces.
Visit morningstarfarms.com for easy recipes, fun food ideas and more!
Veggie dogs. see more...

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price...Be the first to answer!
  • Do they taste good cooked in the oven? I like corn dogs more crispy...3 Answers
  • Was interested in trying these but was wondering what the best cook...1 Answers
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
I haven't had a corndog in years, I forgot how good they were! I don't eat hotdogs because of the mystery meat ingredients. These are amazing, you pop one in the microwave for 60 seconds and you have a tasty lunch! Love them dipped in honey mustard. I've been consistently purchasing these for the past month, and will continue to do so for now. They're $3.67 for a box of 4 at Walmart here.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
These are amazing! I prefer them over the real thing. I was vegetarian for a really long time and I pretty much lived off of these things. And I still love and eat them all the time! They are so close to the real thing, people can't even tell the difference. They are so tasty when you bake them. They're also microwavable and really easy to cook and very convenient
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Olathe, KS
These are super easy to make and taste great! The texture is very accurate, and still pairs well with ketchup and mustard. They look just like any other corn dog which makes it easy to introduce to kids or skeptics. Great for a cookout or a simple weekday dinner! Delicious when baked until slightly crispy in the oven!
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
I love this veggie corn dogs! They only take a minute to heat up and taste really good! Plus they are also a really good price compared to other vegeterian brands. I use to HATE all things hot dogs, but since discovering these I have began to eat them a lot. My family also likes them and they eat meat!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I never ate corn dogs until I tried these. I dunk them in mustard and ketchup. They are fast and easy and not greasy. You can microwave them in a minute for a fast lunch and they are inexpensive too.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI
I have a slight obsession with these. Just because I'm a vegetarian, doesn't mean that I stopped craving corn dogs. These taste so good and satisfy that craving.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time the other day and they are so yummy ^.^
They taste just like the real thing but thankfully are cruelty free <3
Foodie Expert
Each and every product is amazing. I love that they offer a variety of delicious vegetarian options. Best in the oven !
Danii F.
Danii F.
Austin, Tx
Foodie Expert
Omg these were also some of my favorite when I would eat these they were delicious and I wasn't disappointed with them I was scared about how they would taste as good as the veggie patch ones I use to eat! And they're not pricey at all great value and good! Worth the money I would recommend them they taste like real corndogs!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Foodie Expert
Morning Star Farms Corn Dogs are just like the real thing, their delicious, their easy to prepare, their healthier than the real thing, it's all soy products! I recommend this product and this brand to anyone that's looking to venture outside of real meat products!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Newbury, OH
Do they taste good cooked in the oven? I like corn dogs more crispy on the outside
charmi s.
charmi s.
Flushing, NY
I have heard that these are really good but never tried them are they really good?
Foodie Expert
Was interested in trying these but was wondering what the best cooking method would be? I hate the way some vegan/vegetarian options get hard if you microwave them.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Foodie Expert
I am a stickler for consistency and spice in my hot dogs, and no, I'm totally not a vegetarian (I just really like their products). So, other hot dog lovin' reviewers, what real meat hot dogs are these most like?