suggested searches
MorningStar Farms Meal Starters Meatless Meatballs, Plant Based Protein Vegan Meat, Frozen Meal, Original, 10.3oz Bag (1 Bag)
MorningStar

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

I received the Morningstar Farms Meal starters meatless meatballs for free for testing purposes in order to provide an honest and unbiased review. I had never eaten meatless meatballs that I’ve know of before. They are good. They are a tad chewy, but not enough to make them have a weird texture. I have mostly eaten them plain and given them to my toddler plain and we both liked them. I think if you made them with bbq for meatballs or added them to pasta they would be a great addition. The ingredient list listed the vegetables as less than 2 percent of the total ingredients. I was hoping they had more vegetables in them. I’m not sure if I would purchase these again, but I would definitely eat them again!
Incentivized Review
These are delicious! I love them and they are very satisfying! The price is excellent and one bag can easily feed 3 peoples
Incentivized Review
I got to try MorningStar Meatless Meatballs and they tasted good. They taste pretty close tomeat Meatballs and when you put them with the sauce, you really can't tell the difference. All and all I thought they worked great. Plus my family didn't even tell the difference, lol.