MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Chik'n Strips 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Jocelyne H.MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Chik'n Strips 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Esmeralda M.

BY MORNINGSTAR

At MorningStar Farms®, we think each and every meal can be the most important one of the day, because eating a diet high in veggie protein is good for you and for the world. With over 30 MorningStar Farms® products and hundreds of our recipe ideas online, it's easy to enjoy a delicious veggie meal any time of the day. see more...

Claire G.
Lakewood, OH
I wanted a to have a "chicken" Cesar salad so I got these. I was expecting good quality because of the quality of the other items I've had from Morning Star. The biggest issue I found is there isn't an easy way to cook them without the texture getting gritty. I will try these again if they change the formula!
Heather L.
These taste like plain tofu, no matter how you cook or season it. I'm not a fan. It does not taste like real chicken at all: it's just like tofu in texture, taste, and smell. I wouldn't purchase anymore. But go for it if you like tofu a lot!
Carrie W.
Naperville, IL
These were just ok. They definitely don't have the consistency that chicken has. The texture was more like tofu. A lot of other products put Carmel color it their product which these did not. I always check for that. I wanted to put them in a buffalo dip but decided against it. I think I might get use to them the more I eat them.
Kate K.
These are pretty decent. They're like real chicken strips. I can tell they flavored it with seasoning similar to chicken noodle soups and I think they could have done it differently. I've yet to find the perfect way to cook them without them getting rubbery. All in all I like them with rice and avocado in a pinch.
Elizabeth M.
I'm definitely not a fan of these. I almost throw up the first time I had them. Decided to give them a second chance and cook them differently. I cooked them with garlic powder and let them sit a little extra more time on the pan. Tasted better but not very appealing.
Ty S.
Lawrenceville , VA
Has any one tried these on the grill in a grill pan?