BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Meal Starters™ Chik'n Strips.
Lightly seasoned chicken flavor, veggie-style.
Veggie chik'n strips.
140 calories per serving.
Excellent source of protein.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I've been trying to incorporate less meat and more vegetarian/vegan meals into my daily meal plans, so I was really hoping I could find a great chicken substitute that tasted at least close to the real thing. Unfortunately, these tasted so weird...they look nothing at all like they do on the package; the texture was very rubbery and no matter how much seasoning I put, they still were somehow flavorless, while having this weird, overwhelmingly fake "meat" taste that I can't quite describe. I tried really hard to push past the weird texture and awful taste, but I just wound up throwing these away in the end. I definitely don't recommend these, which is a shame because MorningStar Farms usually has pretty good vegetarian options.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty decent. They're like real chicken strips. I can tell they flavored it with seasoning similar to chicken noodle soups and I think they could have done it differently. I've yet to find the perfect way to cook them without them getting rubbery. All in all I like them with rice and avocado in a pinch.
JAS T.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a big fan of these. I bought a bag and didn't even finish it. It has a weird consistency and taste. I usually love everything from this brand, but these weren't good at all
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Foodie Expert
I didn't like this at all. Weird taste. I'd rather try other products than this one...