MorningStar Farms® Maple Flavored Sausage Patties

Rise and shine for these vegetarian breakfast maple flavored sausage patties. Packed with flavor and 80 calories, these patties will make any syrup jealous.

Can you make these then freeze for when you're on the go?
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Maple Flavored Sausage Patties!
Ashley S.
Micanopy, FL
MorningStar Farms® Maple Flavored Sausage Patties uploaded by Ashley S.
MorningStar Farms® Maple Flavored Sausage Patties uploaded by Ashley S.
I love Morningstar 🍁 Maple Sausage patties. They are super yummy and quick to make. They have a great protein content and low fat.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
these are my favorite flavor of the morningstar sausage patties! They have a delicious sweet maple syrup taste and smell! I trick my boyfriend all the time by subbing this for sausage in different casseroles and bakes and he has no clue! love the taste!
Lupita H.
Fresno, CA
So delicious! I have been a pescitarian in the past and still enjoy alternative food products. They are not too pricey for the protein you get from them. I usually blight them from target or Wal-Mart.
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
About as good as vegetarian sausage is. I liked the flavor. As a former vegetarian, I would have really enjoyed these. They are a decent value, meat substitutes are always a bit pricier. If you’re looking for a good sausage alternative, these are okay. Just expect the consistency to be something like really dry sausage.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
im a quick on the go type of breakfast person.. so for me personally i love something i can fix in 5mins or less... i love the flavor of this breakfast sausage great maple flavor and its not rubbery even if u fix in microwave i would say its more healthy that regular sausage this is my fav brand
Sarah H.
These are great for vegetarians and people who are looking to eat less meat. My favorite way to prepare them is in a breakfast sandwich, but they are also great crumbled up in an omelette. In my opinion, vegetarian sausages are some of the best meat substitutes because they have more flavor, and the ones from MorningStar are fantastic.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Great breakfast meat alternative . Have very similar texture to meat. Which is nice. My kids don’t really even notice. The maple flavor is great my kids like to dip these in maple syrup. Great for breakfast sandwiches as well.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Great maple flavor!! So easy to add to my English muffin in the morning for a quick breakfast
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I love Morningstar products and these maple flavored sausage patties are delicious with eggs or on a breakfast sandwich. They are a great substitute for meat, and I think they could even trick a meat eater. I do wish the maple flavor was a little stronger but overall this is a great product!
Paula C.
Roanoke, VA
These are actually really good! I love getting these and making breakfast sandwiches on an English muffin! I personally can't even tell it's not meat!