MorningStar Farms Grillers Veggie Burgers Original - 4 CT uploaded by Jonny M.MorningStar Farms Grillers Veggie Burgers Original - 4 CT uploaded by Jonny M.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original Veggie Burgers.
57% less fat than ground beef*.
130 calories per serving.
Excellent source of protein.
Classic burger flavor, veggie-style.
4. see more...

Yolanda L.
Charlotte Amalie
On my lazy cook days. I just get me a bag of these and stew them down with some bake beans or black bean. Over some white rice. 😗😗 MorningStar Farms Grillers Veggie Burgers Original - 4 CT
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I LOVE these vegetarian grillers. I use them with pasta, as a burger sandwich, as a breakfast patty, etc. They are delicious, only 130 calories, and a great source of protein. Walmart often has very good prices on MorningStar products!
Chelsi S.
I must admit I am a bit biased because I'm not a huge veggie burger fan to begin with. I am not a fan of these, and cooking them was just weird to me from the fact that they were frozen and how they looked. My best friend from college loves veggie burger though, and this is her favorite brand.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is my favorite brand of veggie burger. They Morning Star isn't the most inexpensive options, so it's best to wait and pick up multiple boxes when it goes on sale. Which you can do, because it is frozen and doesn't go bad. If you like this flavor be sure to try the black bean option too.
Jonny M.
Manchester, NH
I tried Morningstar Farms for the first time this year. These original grillers have quickly become a favorite for me and my husband. So delicious and fits in my diet. Five star company and I will definitely be recommending the brand to friends and family
Melissa D.
Akron, OH
Delicious!!! I absolutely love the flavor, smell and texture. They are plain enough that it allows you to have fun with sauces and toppings, but they aren't so plain that they are bland or boring. I love these!!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Taste like burgers but healthier option and quick to prepare. I am not a vegetarian but I love veggie burgers only morning star brand. This is one of my favorites, I like most of the flavors they offer. They make great lunch sandwiches. I use all the same fixings as I would a regular meat burger. Taste great.
Becca M.
Massachusetts
I've been a vegetarian for 7 years now and these are my go-to veggie burgers. I've had other which taste good but these are the only ones that actually get juicy. They also go with anything from barbecue sauce to balsamic vinegar. My only complaint, as a girl who likes to eat, is I wish they were thicker.
Radhika J.
This is one of my favorite veggie burgers of all time. It is also one of the first ones I have ever tried. This is definitely my go to veggie burger for a cookout. It has a great flavor and texture. Unlike other veggie burgers, it doesn't fall apart and is not overly chewy. Highly recommended!
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
These are an essential part of my work lunches. Grill all in a pan and it's ready for the week and I put on top of my salads. A delicious vegitarian salad that is so filling and trust me you will not miss the meat in this goodie!! A must have food buy!!