MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Burgers uploaded by Prudence B.

BY MORNINGSTAR #20 in Vegetarian Meals

New resealable pack same amount of food.

• Guys are these worth it ?! Where could I buy these also ?3 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I'm looking for a great burger to ha...1 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My all time favorite and go to veggie burger! You can not beat this flavor. In fact, sometimes I forget that I’m not eating a real burger. Not to mention how easy these are to make, you can even microwave them! My favorite way to cook them is in a pan on the stove! They’re delicious topped with cheese, veggies, and favorite condiment! The price is great and I love the resealable packaging because it helps them stay fresh longer, even though they don’t last long at my house!
Emily G.
I remember my first veggie burger. I can't remember who made it I just remember how much it didn't taste or feel like a burger. This is definitely not that burger. It's so tasty with typical burger toppings or just on a bun by itself (how I typically eat it). If you haven't found a good veggie burger yet, try this one and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Lynn B.
I like this brand, I didn’t like the flavor of this product. It seemed artificial and chemical. I’d rank it as one of their worst products. I won’t buy this again, nor recommend it.
Claire G.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite veggie burgers! I've been a vegetarian for 6 years, so I've had my fair share of veggie burgers. I love these burgers and how easy they are to make, I can just pop them in the oven with a little cheese on they and they are perfect. I will continue to purchase these burgers for as long as they are available!
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
These are my favorite Morningstar burger. I am not a vegetarian and I love burgers, so sometimes I try to choose a healthier options. These grillers hit the spot! I like the flavor and they are great with all the normal burger fixins! I always get them when they are on sale at the grocery store!
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I’m a burger lover, but I tend to use beef or lamb. When I need something with more veggies but I still want that good “meaty” mouthfeel, these are some of the best veggie burgers I’ve found. They have a great balance of veggies and protein, and they’re very satisfying.
Jordin G.
Tacoma
These are SO GOOD! Especially the spicy black bean kind!! I recent started cutting out animal products due to health concerns and these are a great way to still feel like you’re eating meat but not! Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
My son's girlfriend was on a vegan diet and some nights she would stay for dinner so I bought these burgers to keep on hand for her. In a pinch for a quick lunch I tried one. I was not impressed. Screams I'm not a burger. Not for me.
Meghan B.
As a vegetarian it's hard to find veggie burgers where i live, Having this lets me eat clean. They taste amazing, With veggies added and a side you wouldn't know it's not really meat.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I have been a vegetarian since I was 6 years old (I was a weird kid!). I don't know what a real burger tastes like, but through the years I have tried many, many different frozen veggie burgers. These are my favorite if I'm looking for a typical "burger". I prefer them prepared on the stove over on the grill or microwaved, but I have had them grilled many times at BBQ's and they are still good. I like these on a bun with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and ketchup. I made them 2 nights ago and was low on groceries so I used what was in the fridge... mango salsa and a little shredded cheddar on top, with baby greens and I had quick, and VERY easy meal.
Samantha B.
Guys are these worth it ?! Where could I buy these also ?
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Do these taste good? I'm looking for a great burger to have that's not too filling.