MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Burgers

Smokehouse flavor is packed into our savory and smoky prime veggie burger. With 8g of fat and 16g of veggie protein it’s ok to add a few extra toppings.

Do you have to add seasoning to them and if so what seasonings do you add?
Guys are these worth it ?! Where could I buy these also ?
Do these taste good? I'm looking for a great burger to have that's not too filling.
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Burgers!
How would you rate this product?
Cat S.
I am not a vegetarian but like most people, tried the diet out for a while. I love these burgers! I still eat them even though I eat meat. They are delicious and bringing them to a #backyardbash for grilling you won't feel left out of the BBQ fun! Morningstar Farms is a great brand in general and their products are easily found at Safeway and other grocery stores.
Hart L.
I am not on any special diet but I'm also not a big meat eater. I try to find non meat sources for protein. I like how these taste in a grilled sandwich. Easy to make just heat in pan on stove.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
This is one of my favorites from Morningstar. It has a meatier texture and a stronger taste. I like how these burgers hold up on the flotilla. I highly recommend these burgers!
Kathy W.
Sharonville, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
When buying vegetarian "burgers", we often buy Morningstar. Right now, the griller's prime are my favorite variety. I say right now, because they have so many great varieties, we buy several different ones and my "favorite" variety changes! The garden veggie are a close second favorite (my daughter's preference) and the black bean burgers are a family favorite too. My daughter and son-in-law care vegetarian, so I try to keep them in the freezer in case they are over and we need a quick meal, but my other daughter and I are not vegetarian and we enjoy them too. MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Burgers
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
A great veggie patty! I loved them and still do and they made [email protected] easier to transition to.
Jen K.
Lodi, OH
I love these veggie burgers! In fact, I love just about all of Morningstar Farms' products. These burgess are so tasty that even my omnivorous husband is down to swap these out for real meat from time to time!
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
I’m not kidding, you cannot tell that these veggie burgers are NOT beef. Seriously, they are so good. You don’t even have to put them on the grill because they already taste grilled. It’s a win win. Yummy! Definitely would buy again.
Stephanie D.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
MorningStar Farms prime grillers certainly have a nice taste for a plant-based burger, but they are not the healthiest option. There is a lot of sodium and grains. The grains are not typically organic or GMO free. This is certainly healthier than a beef base burger, but there are healthier options of plant-based burgers.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
These frozen veggie burgers are the bomb! I know some can be a little dry so I always add just a tad bit of water on top of the burger when it is sizzling in the skillet. Makes them super moist! I am a big fan of Morningstar!
Kathleen D.
These are my favorite veggie burgers. I like the flavor and texture. They are more “meaty” than “vegetably”, but still taste like a veggie burger. I think these are delicious with tomato, lettuce, pickles and a bun, like a real burger!