MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Veggie Burgers 9 oz. Pack uploaded by Tamarah P.

BY MORNINGSTAR

These best-selling veggie burgers are full of classic, char-grilled burger flavor. see more...

• Always wanted to try this but never have , is the burger ...1 Answers
Isamar S.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly didn't know how this was going to go because I don't really lean towards vegetarian options. But I saw them yesterday in store and said "why not" since I'm trying to eat better and healthier. I made one tonight since I had some late night cravings and honestly, I enjoyed it. I like that it had the crunch, the taste was good but not too much so I think I'll season it a little more next time but I felt good after finishing it. They take about 5 min to cook or 7. I didn't have that ugly stuffed feeling I sometimes get with regular burgers since I opted for lettuce instead of bread buns. I would definitely buy these again after I finish this pack.
Hannah G.
Valdosta
MorningStar is by far my favorite vegetarian friendly brand to purchase. Their veggie burgers are amazing. They cook perfectly on the grill as well as in the oven or microwave when I am in a hurry. I recommend them to everyone whether they eat meat or not !
Mel C.
New Brunswick , NJ
Love these so much! They are so amazing. I think they taste better than actual meat hamburgers. My family loves these and they are so affordable! I love these so much, and they have so many varieties! Definitely recommend to anyone to try out.
Caitlin G.
Charlotte, NC
I’ve tried many brands, and this one is still my favorite by far. It’s good as a burger itself or cooked and crumbled over pasta or a salad. My husband and I won’t purchase from any other brand.
Sarah D.
My entire family loves these, even my meat-eating, very finnicky husband. They're flavored kind of like a breakfast sausage and taste great with both vegan and non-vegan cheese. We tried these on a whim when my daughter expressed she no longer wished to eat beef and we were just amazed at how good these were. So easy to cook too. You just throw it into the skillet with some oil or water and in 10 it's done. Will be buying more on the next grocery trip!
Rebecca  A.
Fresno, CA
I use these when we go to the lake or for a quick dinner go to, they're quick and easy to prepare and taste great on a bun with all the fixings.  Great summer bbq go to for all the vegetarians in your life.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
We've been eating these for years! They work great cooked any way! Grilled, fried, baked, etc! They have a nice texture and take seasoning well! My toddler gets excited whenever I make them! She loves them plain! Just a patty! I do too! Yum!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I recently transitioned to a vegan diet. These burgers are delicious, I don’t even miss eating a beef burger when I have these. I like topping my burgers with lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, pickles and avocados. They taste delicious 😋
Maya M.
Troy, NY
These are by far my favorite vegetarian burger! They taste better than real burgers! I can eat these every day. They're a great source of protein and they taste great.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
These are comparable to other brands and I honestly think both popular brands are great. I find these burgers to have a lot of flavors and I feel satisfied without all the extra fat and calories from eating a beef burger. I would definitely recommend this brand to others who are looking for an alternative to meat burgers.
Melissa D.
Palmdale, CA
Always wanted to try this but never have , is the burger dry?