BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Grillers® Original Veggie Burgers.
Classic burger flavor, veggie-style.
8 count value pack.
57% less fat than ground beef*.
130 calories per serving.
Excellent source of protein.
8 veggie burgers. see more...

Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Amazing! Always my go to veggie burger. It's tough being a vegetarian at BbQs filled with burgers,steak, ribs and hotdogs! These veggie burgers taste great and are so convenient. I leave them at all my family members house!
Christa K.
As a vegetarian these are great to put on the grill at a BBQ or just a family dinner. Helps keep you eating similar to everyone else. Great with avocados.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Delicious veggie burgers and come in different flavors and at a great price. i like to put these in wraps or on different types of bread, not just buns.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are a good value and they make a pretty good burger for a quick dinner. They could be a bit juicier, but they're a good staple to have!
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
I'm generally a fan of MorningStar products, but the veggie burgers are not my cup of tea. The texture and flavor really miss the mark.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
Such a great veggie burger. I've always enjoyed these. Even if you don't always eat vegetarian. You'll still like these.
Deja S.
These are killer for a faux meat patty. This was so good, and tastes so rich. Saved me when I was vegetarian for 6 years.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Faye P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Okay, these are absolutely amazing. The taste is not blande at all, and when cooked properly is a great meal.
Katlyn M.
Pittston, PA
Perfect quick and delicious! my kids even say they taste like regular burgers! Thumps up morning star!