BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Grillers® Original Veggie Burgers.
Classic burger flavor, veggie-style.
8 count value pack.
57% less fat than ground beef*.
130 calories per serving.
Excellent source of protein.
8 veggie burgers. see more...

Devin G.
The best the best the best!!! You must try these. Obviously they are not going to taste like meat but the flavor is great. The protein is high and the calories are low. I generally just eat a patty and dip it in mustard. So good.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
Even before I became a vegetarian I was not a fan of hamburgers or any ground beef products so I was not convinced that I would find a veggie burger that I would enjoy. Morning star grillers definitely gave me faith in burgers. They're perfectly juicy and made me look forward to cookouts!
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Love these! I'm a burger person so going vegetarian was really hard these help soften the blow when my friends and family are eating real burgers. My husband who is a meat lover even likes them!
Daniela F.
Cotulla , TX
I would eat these as well when I was a vegetarian! I don't think it has any pros or cons! They were delicious and I wasn't disappointed with them! I don't really know the ingredients but I would recommend them to others!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I am not Vegan, but I do like to try something different and this is a little different for the meat eaters in my family. Who did not notice any difference or at least did not say so. I had a coupon and thought why not, they looked good and they taste good too.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Recently found Morningstar original vegetable burgers in bulk package at my Sams Club in Pittsburgh Pa. So tickled with this find. Awesome price and as usual, fantastic taste. Best veggie burger on the market.
Alyssa M.
Austin, TX
My go-to veggie burgers! Flavor and texture are great, which is hard to find. I've tried many brands, by these are by far my favorite, and I'm always disappointed when I have to grab another brand.
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Amazing! Always my go to veggie burger. It's tough being a vegetarian at BbQs filled with burgers,steak, ribs and hotdogs! These veggie burgers taste great and are so convenient. I leave them at all my family members house!
Christa K.
As a vegetarian these are great to put on the grill at a BBQ or just a family dinner. Helps keep you eating similar to everyone else. Great with avocados.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Delicious veggie burgers and come in different flavors and at a great price. i like to put these in wraps or on different types of bread, not just buns.