MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Veggie Burger 18 oz. Pouch uploaded by Vanna L.

BY MORNINGSTAR

New resealable pack. Same amount of food. see more...

Lisa G.
These are the best veggie burgers I’ve ever had. My boyfriend eats meat and doesn’t usually like veggie burgers but when I got him to try these he liked them so much he wanted to get more so he could have some of my veggie burgers next time we cook burgers 😂.

It says the cooking instructions on the package but my advice is watch the pan! They cook quickly and it’s easy to burn one side. And even though it says you can cook them in the microwave I don’t recommend it. They don’t taste nearly as good as pan fried.
Megan J.
One of my absolute favorite brands. Also one of my favorite products they make. It really taste close enough to a grilled burger! I eat these when I am giving up red meat and when I just want a light lunch/dinner. They're so good, so filling and a great value for vegetarian products. Everything that I normally put on a burger from onions, lettuce to pickles and other sides go great with this. I love them! I really love that the package is resealable. When I first started buying these it wasn't and if you didn't have freezer bags they always seem to lose some flavor if they weren't eaten right away. Overall, I think everyone should give them a try!
Nancy C.
I absolutely love these Morningstar burgers. I keep them in the freezer all the time. I think they taste delicious especially on my George foreman. I don't like cooking them on the stove though they get a weird crust. These are great on any grill.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love buying these veggie burgers for my family - they aren't the best veggie burgers I've tasted, but for the price, they're a pretty good deal. I love dressing them up with cheddar buns, onions, tomato, pepper jack cheese - any topping goes well with these. These make a great, healthy alternative to traditional burgers, and I like to reach for them when I'm craving fast food burgers, and have a veggie burger instead. Definitely a favorite in my household!
Madeline Z.
As a vegetarian these are in my opinion the best frozen veggie burgers! Just the right flavor and texture!