BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Grillers® California Turk'y Veggie Burgers.
Veggie turk'y burger with avocados & tomatoes.
90 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
4 veggie burgers. see more...

• "Our favorite flavor is the black bean chipotle flavor." in 1 review
Haley K.
Rosedale, MD
I'm a vegetarian and these things are so good! I could eat them all day . They taste just like meat but its not ! Save animals!!!!
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
Best veggie burger out there. I love that it has avocado in it. The taste is amazing and they are nice and juicy if cooked right. Definitely gonna keep these little babies stocked in my place.
Ariella B.
When I was younger I used to tolerate these but then I really just couldn't eat them anymore. The taste isn't that great and they also aren't the healthiest.
Ami p.
Foodie Expert
So much better than boca brand. Morningstar tastes good and it grills well. I enjoy being able to eat similar items to my meat eating family so that I don't have to have a completely separate meal.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Morningstar veggie burgers are great. Our favorite flavor is the black bean chipotle flavor. We get ours in a big pack at costco. They are a little spicy and have a ton of flavor. It's a good way to get some nice healthy nutrition in our picky toddler.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite of the burgers - great when cooked on the grill. I think this one is my favorite because it has avocado in it.
Toja D.
Morningstar Veggie Burgers are amamzing,they are soo gooooooooooood and i love it for BBQ
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?