BY MORNINGSTAR #75 in Vegetarian Meals

Tender veggie bites made with garden vegetables, red quinoa and cannellini beans and seasoned with onions, garlic and basil. see more...

Kaitlyn T.
These little nuggets were okay, and I’d probably buy them again but I wish there were more recipe options included to use these in. I ate them inside of biscuits and they tasted good and they were very filling.
Christina P.
Pleasant Grv, AL
These can be a bit dry if cooked too long, but are a good meat alternative. My family and I enjoy them as a lighter, non meat option. They are quick and easy and tasty.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I was very excited to try these when I saw them at the store. They are a little dry and look black basically after you cook them in the oven. The picture on the box is deceiving (I wish I had some in my freezer to take a picture of). I do like these as a light snack though, definitely dipped in ranch or ketchup!
Alyssa M.
Marysville, MI
I love these veggie nuggets. I give them to my son for lunch some days and he loves them as well! Very fast and easy to make on busy days!
Gabrielle G.
Love these patties! Great for a burger night and they are really light! Pair it with some oven baked fries and you've got a meal 😊
Nandini T.
These are absolutely delicious. They taste nice and crispy when made on the grill. A great source of protein too.
Krista F.
Charlotte, NC
These are really good! Usually, vegetarian products aren't that tasty to me, but these are seasoned really well!
Cara W.
belle, WV
If you want to try something different and if you're looking for a meatless nugget, give MorningStar a try.
Lore d.
Not real so jummy, i love it i deel so healty if i eat it and all my favorites vegetable are in it. It great for someone who is veggie because there are not a lot of prosuct
Natasha M.
Only one time I taste, is really really easy to prepare but I'll prefer the flavour more natural, Is difficult to explain, but for a fast food is ok when We can't cook.