MorningStar Farms® Corn Dogs

by MorningStar

Somehow everything tastes better on a stick. We wrapped America’s favorite veggie dog with sweet and crispy cornmeal for on-the-go veggie goodness.

Where do they sell these tiny ones???? I love the regular ones.
Interesting. Are they good?
Do they taste good cooked in the oven? I like corn dogs more crispy on the outside
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Corn Dogs!
Tiffany S.
London
I do not remember ever eating corn dogs, even as a child, so I cannot compare them to real meat corn dogs. But, ever since I first tried these vegetarian corn dogs, i’ve been impressed! I cook mine in the oven so the outside is nice and crispy. I have yet to try them on the grill.I have fun eating these corn dogs !
Felicity B.
Guelph
I did not mind them but I would certainly prefer them from somewhere else. I think I was just missing the carnival taste that took me back to my childhood, they where not crispy and I found the outside slightly soggy and I think that’s what did it for me.
China-Jade E.
Markham, ON
I cooked them in a toaster oven for about 15 minutes. They tasted great! Didnt burn and didnt end up being dry either. One of my favourites for a meat alternative corn dog
Kate A.
Glens Falls, NY
MorningStar Farms® Corn Dogs uploaded by Kate A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these but my boys don’t. They taste like corn dogs taste but with a vegan hot dog. But how many vegan treats do you get on a stick? Not many. So they’re fun on occasion. We had them for the Super Bowl.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Omg these were also some of my favorite when I would eat these they were delicious and I wasn't disappointed with them I was scared about how they would taste as good as the veggie patch ones I use to eat! And they're not pricey at all great value and good! Worth the money I would recommend them they taste like real corndogs!
Swannie B.
Roanoke, VA
Best Vegetarian Option Period. Every other variety I’ve tried tasted gross, but these are perfect. I eat them all the time and my non-vegetarian husband approves of them as well.
Jennifer L.
These are so good! I always missed corn dogs when I became a vegetarian and these were perfect. I have had many non-vegetarians try them and they are now obsessed as well. Most even prefer these to real corn dogs now!
Candice T.
Opelika, AL
I love these MorningStar Farms Corn Dogs! They taste like the real thing without the mystery meat aspect. MorningStar Farms is my go-to for meat alternatives.
Ashley S.
Micanopy, FL
These are delicious and fun. They taste just like the non vegetarian corn dogs I grew up with as a kid. These are is yummy. The price is a little high, but so is the value. Super delicious. The corn meal batter over the dogs. Is perfectly done a nice golden brown I can eat the whole box and like five more boxes. Four corn dogs come in a box.
Barbara T.
Houghton Lake, MI
Well for a corndog there not bad , I've had better but a quick lunch there great to have on hand in the freezer. So if you like that sort of snack there good for that to when your hungry and you just don't know what you want, well a Morning Star Corndogs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...