BY MORNINGSTAR #50 in Vegetarian Meals

At MorningStar Farms®, we think each and every meal can be the most important one of the day, because eating a diet high in veggie protein is good for you and for the world. With over 30 MorningStar Farms® products and hundreds of our recipe ideas online, it’s easy to enjoy a delicious veggie meal any time of the day. see more...

Lindsay P.
Morning star is one of my favorite brands. From breakfast foods to a snack of chicken tenders with different flavor options to even a spicy chicken patty or a vegan burger patty or not vegan at all! Endless options to savory food!! Always a goto! My #1 pick is the southwest breakfast sandwiches!! Quick and easy for on the go when it's early!!
Emily K.
Charlotte
Let me begin with that I am not a vegetarian, however when ever I want at home chicken nuggets, these are the ones that I go to. I lived with a vegetarian in college and she got me hooked. They are delicious with a little kick.  I would highly recommend them for late night snacks.
Hannah H.
When the weather starts to change from summer to fall this is what I look forward to the most. These chik'n wings are amazing. My fiancé loves to eat them and he isn't a veggo. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to try. They will blow your mind.
Connie N.
Middletown, OH
Super great taste. But can’t really be made in the microwave sticking you to an at home experience. The price is a hit or miss but the flavor and texture is great!
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
I️ probably eat these a little too much! They are delicious and so easy to make. I️ just put them in the oven for a few minutes and they are nice and filling and a great option for vegetarians who don’t want meat. The flavoring and seasoning is good and they aren’t expensive. I️ always re buy
Nati V.
The first time I tried these, I thought they were a bit too dried for me but I gave it a second chance and I was glad I did because I really enjoyed them, too bad they are no longer available.
Carmela C.
I love trying out morning star products! I have been a vegetarian for almost two years now and I have never seen these at my local grocery store. I want to try soon 😍😍
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I'm not a vegetarian but I buy these often because I enjoy the taste if soft texture. I craved them a lot in my pregnancy and love that they are healthy
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
These have good flavor but you have to cook them long enough to get the crunchiness... they are also dippable so it's a win win!
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love this wings very yummy and easy to make. Nice package with easy read label. Price is fairly cheap. Will definitely buy again