MorningStar Farms® Chorizo Crumbles

by MorningStar

Say hello to big, bold flavor. These new Chorizo Crumbles add a spicy kick to any of your favorite recipes. With 9 grams of plant-based protein they’re a zesty addition to any meal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Chorizo Crumbles!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia City, IN
I bought these with high hopes of adding a “meaty” element to veggie chili but they disintegrated in my soup.
Ocala, FL
LOVE love love these! A staple in our house for breakfasts! These are great with scrambled egg beaters in the morning with some salsa on a corn tortilla! Morningstar Farms Chorizo Crumbles
Virginia Bch, VA
If I could give this a freaking 10 star I would. I LOVE these crumbles! They are so flavorful and easy to make. My bestie works for Kellog's and she told me about these and now I keep at least 2-4 bags (I always catch them on a BOGO for some reason) in my freezer and I go through them within a week and a half! Do yourself a favor and try these. Won't even know they're veggie!
Indianapolis, IN
Of all the vegan options this is one product I never feel I have to add extra seasoning to. It pairs great with some eggs, taco sauce and corn tortillas! It’s under $5 and and is sometimes hard to get at the store. So if you see it don’t hesitate!

Looking for your answer?