BY MORNINGSTAR #35 in Vegetables

Morning Star Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™.

New! Meal Starters®.

Easy to use in your favorite southwestern recipes!

Whole black beans and flavorful southwest spices.

100% Egetarian®.

77% Less fat than ground beef.

70 Calories per serving.

Good source of protein.

Veggie crumbles. see more...

Blake D.
Kansas City , MO
These are my go to for a quick lunch or dinner. Simple and go great with some toasted bread and a piece of pepper jack cheese.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
Omg this is my favorite. This taste just like beef it's awesome in tacos or burritos. The chipotle flavor is everything...
Kelly F.
These black bean crumbles make taco night much healthier without sacrificing the flavor. Love them! Also good in chili.
Sharleen T.
These are delicious as well as quick and easy to make you won't regret it and everything else this brand has to offer
Bailey M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I️ am not a vegetarian or anything but I️LOVE these! Soooooo yummy and healthy!!! Great flavor and so easy to fix!
Elizabuck$ B.
Houston , TX
I enjoyed these. I am a meat eater and these are pretty tasty and can be substituted into almost any meaty meal.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Good alternative meat product. Texture is the main issue when it comes to fake meat and this is pretty good!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
They taste like ground beef! I put them on nacho chips with my cheese on my Meatless Monday days. SO GOOD.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Delicioso sabor y consistencia. Me encanto y lo volvería a comprar, lo encuentro práctico y a buen precio
Christine D.
Awesome substitute for meat. Taste fresh and is delicious. Probably my favorite alternative out there.