BY MORNINGSTAR #35 in Vegetables

Morning Star Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™.

New! Meal Starters®.

Easy to use in your favorite southwestern recipes!

Whole black beans and flavorful southwest spices.

100% Egetarian®.

77% Less fat than ground beef.

70 Calories per serving.

Good source of protein.

Veggie crumbles. see more...

Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love these crumbles!! They make all my lettuce wraps taste very delicious and are a staple in my household. Very easy to prepare and very reasonably priced. Will definitely repurchase for many years to come!!
Sarah B.
As a fan of other Morningstar products (Their Grillers Prime burgers are the BEST!), I am sad to say that these were a HUGE disappointment. I consider myself to be a good cook, so it's not often that something I have made goes straight into the trash, but these certainly did. They had a texture like chopped up soggy pencil erasers, and they smelled like rotten garbage. I couldn't even detect a hint of the "chipotle" flavor they were supposed to have. I'm on the lookout for meat substitutes for taco night, but these certainly aren't it. If I could give zero stars, I would.
Danielle S.
I really had high hopes that this would be a great ground beef substitute; unfortunately it looked/smelled/tasted pretty bad. The texture was chewy and chunky- not "crumbles" as the description states. Hoping they make some changes to improve on this; I love so many of their other products.
Chantel G.
Americus , GA
My family has recently been on our journey to A healthy lifestyle so some veggie meal options and this crumbles are great meal starters when replacing meat !
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
I use these in the tacos that I make with shredded lettuce, cheese, and sour cream and it's better than any taco you'll EVER purchase! LOVE this stuff!!!
M C.
Add all the fixings, great meatless option for tacos, pizza, burritos..filling and satisfying...has great flavor and everyone loves it at my home
Sarah V.
I'm so glad Morning Star makes this product. It's so perfect on top of pizza but more so on tacos. Very easy to fix. It isn't overly spicy either
MrsXiomara J.
Detroit, MI
I have used this for chili, nachos, tacos, and I love it. I forget it's not really meat. I also like making lettuce wraps and it cooks well.
Samantha B.
These are a great substitute for meatless taco night. They also are perfect for topping off a taco salad. Lots of flavor and protein
Marissa F.
I think these are great! Not only for breakfast but also as taco 'meat'. They are a little spicy and have a great texture.