BY MORNINGSTAR #30 in Vegetables

Morning Star Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™.

New! Meal Starters®.

Easy to use in your favorite southwestern recipes!

Whole black beans and flavorful southwest spices.

100% Egetarian®.

77% Less fat than ground beef.

70 Calories per serving.

Good source of protein.

Veggie crumbles. see more...

Alexandra F.
Treasure Is, FL
Perfect substitute for taco meat. My kids liked it as well, only thing is it was a little too spicy for my taste but I was able to tolerate it. Definitely recommend.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I just discovered this one day in a store and decided to give it a try. I decided to use this as a meat substitute for tacos and it was so good! I'm a meat eater and I really like it. I even like it better than regular meat for tacos!
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
I really wanted to give Morning Star another chance after several subpar purchases. So when I saw these crumbles, I thought what the heck. Made tacos. Threw said tacos away when nobody would eat them. I couldn't put enough sour cream on top of this stuff to bare the texture or taste. No bueno.
Samantha R.
I've been eating Morning Star for about ten years now and have found myself really enjoying the Chipotle Black Bean Crumble. It's perfect for making tacos or burrito bowls or anything similar. I would definitely recommend to anyone, regardless of dietary restrictions.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
It has been years since we used these but they made a nice substitute for ground beef in a lasagna that we made one year for our annual holiday party. It takes to be more expensive than even organic 92-96% lean ground beef which is what we purchase most often and use in my household.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
I'm not normally a big fan of "Meat Substitute" products. I've bounced back and forth from vegetarian, vegan, or omnivorous diets, but this is one product that I will continue to enjoy no matter what diet I am following. Tastes a lot better than any 'meat' product.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
This product tastes great and was easy to blend in with my favorite recipes because of its texture.  The texture was of a ground turkey meat. I paired it with fresh tomatoes and lettuce for a nice taco salad. I would def recommend to friends and family.
Kayla W.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff is so yummy!! I made it with scrambled eggs and salsa and it was delicious. It has a lot of flavor and perfect texture for tacos or burritos. The only pitfall is there's a lot of soy in it. But I eat it every so often because it's tasty!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
When I was a vegetarian, I used the Morning Star brand all the time. Even though I eat meat again now, I still love to buy these crumbles! They are so delicious and easy to cook! I love using them in tacos when I want to have a meat-free night!
Allison B.
Covington, LA
These crumbles are SO SO delicious! I've used them to mix with veggies, put on taco pizza and mix into cauliflower rice. The flavor and texture are both great. Definitely a regular on our grocery list now.