BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™.

New! Meal Starters®.

Easy to use in your favorite southwestern recipes!

Whole black beans and flavorful southwest spices.

100% Egetarian®.

77% Less fat than ground beef.

70 Calories per serving.

Good source of protein.

Veggie crumbles. see more...

Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
I made these for my son’s girlfriend who is vegetarian and she loved them. I cooked them slowly in salsa & taco seasoning & she swore I gave her meat! I tasted a bit & I could eat this on occasion as well! A bit hard to find locally, but the larger Walmarts & Targets always have them.
member-d5c66
These Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles are really, really good in tacos, and they have a really good texture to them as well. I bought these at my local grocery store. For tacos, just cook them according to the package, add some taco seasoning, and then put them in tortillas and add whatever toppings you want.
Annmarie M.
I love these so much! Really hope they never stop selling these! The texture is comparable to ground beef and they make awesome quick tacos! I add extra taco seasoning to give more flavor but they taste fine without it. Makes a great quick meal!
Sydney L.
Washougal
I haven’t tried these yet but I love this brand of sausages. I always grab their turkey sausage while I’m out grocery shopping and love them. I will be definitely looking for these on my next grocery list!
Erin H.
New Milford, NJ
As a vegetarian these are a staple in my freezer. I make vegetarian style tacos with them and even my meat-eating friends enjoy them. The texture is great and seasoned with a little taco seasoning, they are perfect!
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
I really wanted to give Morning Star another chance after several subpar purchases. So when I saw these crumbles, I thought what the heck. Made tacos. Threw said tacos away when nobody would eat them. I couldn't put enough sour cream on top of this stuff to bare the texture or taste. No bueno.
Samantha R.
I've been eating Morning Star for about ten years now and have found myself really enjoying the Chipotle Black Bean Crumble. It's perfect for making tacos or burrito bowls or anything similar. I would definitely recommend to anyone, regardless of dietary restrictions.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
I'm not normally a big fan of "Meat Substitute" products. I've bounced back and forth from vegetarian, vegan, or omnivorous diets, but this is one product that I will continue to enjoy no matter what diet I am following. Tastes a lot better than any 'meat' product.
Kayla W.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff is so yummy!! I made it with scrambled eggs and salsa and it was delicious. It has a lot of flavor and perfect texture for tacos or burritos. The only pitfall is there's a lot of soy in it. But I eat it every so often because it's tasty!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
When I was a vegetarian, I used the Morning Star brand all the time. Even though I eat meat again now, I still love to buy these crumbles! They are so delicious and easy to cook! I love using them in tacos when I want to have a meat-free night!