MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets

Dipping and dunking just got a whole lot tastier. Our vegetarian chik’n nuggets are lightly seasoned and crisped just right. With 9 grams of fat and 200 calories per serving they’re perfect for pairing with your favorite sauce.

How can I get one to try?
Are they gluten free?
I love these ! I think they taste exactly like the real thing , what do you guys think ??
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I’ve been eating plant based proteins for years now and Morningstar is my go to company when I want flavor. These chik n nuggets are great when you want something filling and quick. 2 minutes and they’re ready. Eat them alone or add a side if you like.
Hart L.
My teen is pescatarian but still craves nuggets. So we buy these. I have tried frying in vegtable oil for additional crispness.
Kylie R.
Olathe, KS
These are my favorite "Chik'n" nuggets out there! They get such a great crunch and crispy feeling after baked in the oven, and are good with all the classic dipping sauces. Great flavor and texture, filling, and easy to cook and eat! Great alternative for picky eaters and is great with kids too! I buy these often, and they never last long!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
These are my absolute favorite nuggets. Not favorite vegetarian nuggets.... favorite anything nuggets. Hands down. I eat them dipped in sauces or in salads. They are amazing with a bit of avacado and res onion on top of each 1 too. I love that the bag easily resealable so I can cook a few or a bunch depending upon what I am making.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s very good and you really can’t tell the difference. My kids are them and did not say anything but good things about them. I like to keep them around for a quick lunch or dinner. I also keep a bag at work for extra busy days! Recommend them. The texture is so similar to chicken.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
looove these veggie chicken nuggets! The consistency is alot like real chicken and they have a good savory taste. love baking them in the oven for a crispy skin texture~ will definitely keep buying <3
Madison M.
Westwood, NJ
Eat this all the time at college. Super easy to make, convenient and healthy. I like this alternative to meat because it tastes good and I can’t tell the difference. I like how easy it all is and It’s a good snack or could be made into dinner.
Swannie B.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
Just had this for lunch today. These are pretty darn good! Cook em just a little longer than it says to, gets real crispy and yummy. I like the buffalo version of these more, but these aren’t bad at all and i’ll prob grab more when they’re on sale.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I recently started eating more vegetarian/vegan meals as part of my wellness journey, and I've loved everything I've tried from this brand so far! I wasn't sure what to expect with these chicken nuggets but I ended up liking the flavor, and will be purchasing them again. Would recommend!
Brandy H.
Overgaard , AZ
I've been a vegetarian for almost 15 years, and i love morningstar products, especially there chikn nuggets, they have a great taste, a crunchy outside, they cook fast. and my kids love them too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...