MorningStar Farms Chik'n Encilada uploaded by Hollie V.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star® Farms Chik'n Enchilada.
55% less fat than the leading frozen enchilada entree.
280 calories per serving.
12g protein.
Tortilla with shredded veggie chik'n, black beans & hearty veggies in a savory sauce, sprinkled with cheese, with seasoned brown rice.
One veggie entree. see more...

MorningStar Farms Chik'n Encilada
  • "I just wish the stuff was gluten-free as well but Morning Star is by far my favorite vegetarian brand!" in 1 review
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Love love love these! They taste like they would at a restaurant! They are a little spicy but not too much. Also, it has a good balance of vegetables with the Chik'n. I buy these all the time and would definitely recommend them!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
These are amazing. I am always iffy on products like this. Usually they are soggy or bland but this product was neither. It was flavorful and overall delicious. I would highly recommend trying this product. I am excited to try other products.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Morningstar isn't a bad brand at all, most of their food is pretty decent, as well as decently priced! These aren't all that good I feel, there not horrible, but there not something that I would go out of my way to purchase again.
greidy p.
Me encuentro comiendo una tonelada de los alimentos estrella de la mañana. Son perfectos para cualquier comida. Mis favoritos absolutos son las nuggets de pollo, sándwiches de desayuno, y las empanadas de arce de salchichas.
Morghann B.
Deland, FL
I love Morning Star! I couldn't imagine not having Morning Star as a healthier option/substitute. Being a vegetarian, I can not always find great tasting food. I love love love The Buffalo Chik'n!
Charlin F.
I'm such a huge fan of Morning Star foods. They are such a high quality brand, and I can honestly say I've yet to try a product I didn't love. I buy these enchiladas all the time. They are absolutely delicious!
Hollie V.
Bay City, MI
I find myself eating a ton of the morning star food items. They are perfect for any meal. My absolute favorites are the chicken nuggets, breakfast sandwiches, and the maple sausage patties.
Amanda R.
Morning Star makes being a vegetarian so much easier! I just wish the stuff was gluten-free as well but Morning Star is by far my favorite vegetarian brand!
Chelsea c.
I'm not a very big enchilada fan, but these are pretty tasty. I would totally recommend this to vegans and meat eaters. :)
tic C.
These Morningstar chik'n Enciladas are amazing. The texture did take a little getting use to, but it wasn't to bad
Afeni T.
Fairburn , GA
I have never tried these and I don't want to waste my money I need a honest opinion about these are they good or bad?