BY MORNINGSTAR

Italian-style veggie burger with mozzarella, tomatoes & basil. see more...

• Where can I find these? They are not at my local Walmart ...2 Answers
Lynn B.
Most burger products from this brand are mediocre. This is one of the better flavored burgers. It is best heated in a pan or oven. I like mine with tomato sauce and cheese. I buy other brands before this one. It’s worth trying.
Cynthia H.
I am obsessed with this veggie burgers.  My favorite way to serve them is to slice up some tomatoes, get a spicy brown mustard and a thick potato or whole wheat bun.  This veggie burger has wonderful blend of spices and I really adore almost every single one of their veggie burgers.
Karsyn B.
I love love love this product and would keep eating it over and over again! It is very healthy for you, but also so fulfilling. Each Morning Star product that I try I am never let down! I will always recommend this to others!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love these morning star veggie burgers so much! They taste amazing, are healthy and so easy to make! I highly recommend this flavor so much! I have purchased it so many times! You won’t be sorry at all!
Monique J.
this burger really shines. It actually tasted just like a supreme pizza. I was very surprised. I wouldn't have been, if I'd read the ingredients first. It contains most of the same ingredients as a supreme pizza (bell pepper, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese) and the things that it leaves out (sausage and pepperoni) are still represented. In one of my bites, I caught a distinct fennel flavor, which is a very sausage-y flavor, and the burger as a whole had a mild spiciness, which is mostly what the pepperoni brings to the supreme pizza experience.
Rachel R.
Crofton, MD
These are honestly so good. I brought them to my friend’s BBQ along with pineapple. I grilled both and turned them into pineapple pizza burgers. My meat eating friends loved them and didn’t believe me when I said they were veggie burgers!
sadie k.
Good for a little snack or add sides for a filling meal. Easy to prepare. It’s not my favorite meatless patty as far as flavor goes. Probably just need to try it with other seasonings/side items.
Ashley M.
Marysville, CA
I tried one of these for the first time and it was amazing! I've always been a little nervous to try a veggie burger. I'm a recently turned organic and vegetarian eater and those burgers were always something I didn't think I could eat. My grandma made me try one yesterday and they were SO good! It tasted like any other burger, minus the fat and the oils! I will definitely be buying these again in the future!
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
These have a good flavor along with a nice spicy kick. Goes great on a whole wheat bun. The only thing I don't like is that they aren't juicy like regular burgers. Otherwise they are still a good buy.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I absolutely love these burgers. They taste amazing and are healthy for you, on top of being vegetarian. Very easy to prepare, just put them right in the pan from the freezer. There are a ton of flavors to choose from and they are all delicious. I purchase them at least once a week.
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
Where can I find these? They are not at my local Walmart with the rest of the brand. I would love to try them!!