MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings

Buffalo is hot right now, and our crispy and breaded veggie buffalo wings are joining the mix. With 8 grams of fat and 13 grams of protein, they’re a better alternative for serious snacking.

I've had my eye on these for a while, I love spicy foods but not overwhelmingly spicy... how hot would you say these are?
These any good? Love me some veggie nuggets and I want to try some good veggie wings!
What would be a good recipe for these? I've eaten them with Alfredo Linguini, any other ideas?
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
My favorite “chicken” nugget hands down. The regular chikn nugget from this brand is good. Other brands are ok. But this Buffalo Wings nugget is full of flavor and has a little kick to them. I’ve made them in the microwave and the toaster oven and they come out perfect every time. Not mushy. Crisp and the right amount of breading. I buy these every week ❤️ MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings
Saroya B.
Brooklyn, NY
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings uploaded by Saroya B.
When I tell you I eat these like popcorn 😋😂.But in all seriousness, these are so so good. And the amount of spice that they actually put in it is great.
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
I love these! I don’t like a lot of meat so this is a great alternative loaded with protein. The spice is just right and goes great with ranch. I feel like I’m cheating when I eat these. Would buy again.
Jessica M.
Hampton, VA
The buffalo chicken Nuggets are the best! They are best in the oven or in the air fryer.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
This are a favorite in our household! We are not vegetarian but my sister in law is, we tried these at her house and got hooked. They have so much flavor and really crisp up in the oven. The chickpea texture isn’t weird.
Mackenzie R.
The best vegetarian/vegan “chicken” nugget alternative. So incredibly tasty! Even the non-vegetarians in my life love these.
Jessica M.
Hampton, VA
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Kroger
One of favorite and easier foods to make in the Morningstar farms line. They’re spicy, but not over the top.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Target
These taste amazing, almost like real chicken. The texture is great. This is hands down my favorite thing to pick up at the store.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Who doesn’t like nuggies??? These taste great with the perfect spicy kick to the taste buds. All while staying plant based and helping make the world a better place. I do wish prices were a bit more accessible but with more competition the will start to change.
Caitlyn R.
Noblesville, IN
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings uploaded by Caitlyn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These bad boys and the buffalo patties are my favorite things from these guys!! If you love spicy stuff, these are a must you have to get them. I pop mine in my air fryer and oh my lantis !! The are nice and crispy and spicy and just the best thing you will ever eat