MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®

Kick your next sandwich up a notch with buffalo flavor packed into a crispy, boneless, veggie pattie. Buffalo chik patties have 40% less fat than chicken patties and pack a powerful buffalo kick.See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content. Chicken patties contain 14g total fat per serving (71g). MSF Buffalo Chik Patties contain 6g total fat per serving (71g).

What is the best recipe you have for theseMorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® ?
Do any of you skip meat on Monday’s?? Here are some of my family’s fav meat substitutes-[product:beyond-meat-plant-based-ground-beef-vegan-no-soy-no-gluten-16-fl-oz-|-pack-of-4-total-4-pound] , MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® , Pure Farmland Plant Based Homestyle Meatball Raised and Rooted Nuggets Made With Plants! #meatlessmondays
Do the [product:morning-star-farms-patties-buffalo-chik-patties] have a similar taste and texture to real chicken patties? I am trying to cut back on my meat consumption and would like to purchase these to try, but I'm afraid I wont like them.
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®!
pommy O.
Saline, MI
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® uploaded by pommy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® so much. I seriously can eat this everyday. It’s delicious and easy to makes. I put in the air fryer for about 12 mins and it’s ready to enjoy. The spicy taste is no joke, which I really like. I always pat the patties with paper towel after it cooked because I think it’s too greasy. One pack has 4 patties. One patty has 9g plant based protein. The patties are thin and small so I normally eat 2 patties for 1 meal. I wish they make it a little bigger and thicker.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so delicious! It’s a great healthy food to make a sandwich with! It’s not costly and great to feed your family! I definitely will buy again because my husband is trying to go vegan! I’m not but I still eat it with him to support his lifestyle!
Ashley F.
Phillipsburg, NJ
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® uploaded by Ashley F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently became a vegetarian 🌱 and I thought these were great! I love spicy foods so these were perfect for me if you don’t like spicy foods I would recommend the other non spicy chik patties.
Lisa J.
I absolutely LOVE these. They taste exactly like chicken. The buffalo flavor is just the right amount, not too over powering. Easily cooked in the oven or microwave. I picked mine up at Walmart and would totally recommend trying! #influenster #voxbox
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Perhaps Quorn ruined me to like other faux chicken products. These buffalo patties aren’t bad and they offer some variety in my diet. It does offer a nice crunch and I like to dress it up with buffalo sauce, pickles and onions. But, by itself isn’t that great.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
When i'm wanting a spicy kick I throw one of these bad boys on a warm bun and BOOM. perfect spicy hot taste of buffalo chicken. You definitely need to like spicy food to like these!
Devondra J.
Clewiston, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love LOVE love these. They made transitioning so much easier. Im a burger and fries person and these hit the spot every time. I cook them in the oven with some potatoes 😍😍 They taste better than a real chicken patty.
Hannah S.
New Whiteland, IN
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® uploaded by Hannah S.
I absolutely love these Morningstar Farms Buffalo Patties. They are full of flavor, completely vegan and low prep. I just pop them in the toaster oven, throw some mayo and tomato on a whole wheat bun and enjoy. This is a truly wonderful product and always tastes fresh. I eat this just about every day!
Josilyne G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These chicken patties have a great taste with a little kick of spice. For something that vegan I Honestly love the way it tastes. I have tried many vegan products but these are really great tasting. Would recommend for new vegans or vegetarians the cost is well worth the taste
Jennifer B.
Tiverton, RI
I have no words really, I LOVE these!!!!!! The taste doesnt even taste like its vegetarian and has jyst enough of spice. Love love love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley C.
Miramar, FL
il y a 3 mois
Jessica B. il y a 14 jours
i love making buffalo chik’n wraps for lunch by cutting one of them up and adding lettuce, tomato, onion, ranch, and anything else you like! :)
Kayla H.
CHINA GROVE, NC
il y a 2 ans
Do the MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® have a similar taste and texture to real chicken patties? I am trying to cut back on my meat consumption and would like to purchase these to try, but I'm afraid I wont like them.
Aaron H. il y a 5 mois
They are so freaking good. I eat meat and I love them.