MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Malisa P.MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Dominique M.MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Champagne M.

BY MORNINGSTAR #3 in Vegetarian Meals

Contains 12 veggie sausage patties. see more...

Leí C.
Detroit, MI
Love the value pack, especially the maple flavored ones. They can be used to make mini breakfast sliders, as a side to a healthy vegetarian breakfast, or honestly just eaten alone as a snack they are so good! You might want to get 2 bags these go fast. great source of protein as well!
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Morning star sausage patties are soooo delicious! I've tried multiple other meatless sausage patties and nothing compares to these. You can bake them in the oven, cook them in a pan with oil (which is how I prepare them) or even microwave them if you wanted to. Flavor is awesome and what I like most is that they don't remind me of meat. I know that sounds weird buying "meatless" products that are an imitation of an actual meat product - but being a vegetarian, I don't want to eat something that has a similar texture or taste to actual meat. They are high in protein and perfect for breakfast or even a little snack when I feel like I'm lacking protein. I've been a vegetarian for about 14 years so I have tried many different vegetarian products. My boyfriend on the other hand LOVES meat and usually passes on trying my meatless food - but when I had him try these, he absolutely LOVED them! Even though he does eat meat, he likes to eat these too!
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
In my transition from meat I found these breakfast sausages...definitely a different taste from real pork sausage, but not too bad. I would say an acquired taste. In my opinion it was an artificial teriyaki flavor, but it tasted better when I put syrup on it. Needless to say I ate the pack, but have not cared to purchase again.
Dominique M.
This is my go to morning sausage. It is amazing to eat with a biscuit and a egg or even a side with pancakes. I love that even though it is a veggie sausage it is very flavorful. It also is low in calories which is a plus. I am so glad my mom turned me on to these delicious Morning Star Veggie Sausages! MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties
Emily R.
I LOVE these. I eat these for most every breakfast. They crisp up nicely and have great flavor. I don't love normal sausage, so I like that they don't taste a lot like pork sausage, but I understand that the flavor may not be for everyone. While the flavor isn't very pork-sausage-like, the texture is very good.
Alexis R.
I like me some regular greasy sausage patties normally, but these are actually a pretty great healthy version of what I would normally have. My dad is also pretty die hard it has to fall off the pig and into the pan with his sausage and won't eat it otherwise, but he likes this brand no problem.
Chelsea B.
If you're into fake meat products, MorningStar sausage patties are pretty great. They taste just like any real sausage patty you might find in the freezer aisle. If you don't eat meat because you don't like the taste of meat...well, this is obviously a bad product to get. While the taste is spot on, I try not to eat fake meat products frequently because they have so many weird ingredients and preservatives in them. But that's a personal choice, so if that is not an issue for you, then these are a great meat alternative!
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
These are so good! I was previously vegan for five years, until health issues forced me back to eating meat. However, I still have GI issues when it comes to sausage---so these have been a great substitute for those cravings. Much healthier and they taste just like meat sausage! The mouth feel is spot on and they're much less greasy than the real thing. Also great for assembling breakfast sandwiches for a better deal without spending more on the MorningStar Farms Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 4 CT
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties I’ve been a fan of morningstar farms foods since my Vegan sister first introduced me to their breakfast sausage and bacon in High School. They are by far the best meat substitute out there.They have their own unique flavor, and Ilove it. There is no other brand that can compete. They can be pricey if you shop at WholeFoods, but if you look for deals and shop at Trader Joe’s, they’re really reasonably priced!
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
Since I don't eat pork since 2002, and my husband IS a sausage lover, I thought we'd compromise.  He loved the flavor and spicing.  I didn't.  While I used to eat real sausage, with pork, and enjoyed them, it was the spicing that didn't fit my flavor "proffile"  It wasn't the soy product for me, it was the spice.  However, as I said, my spouse couldn't tell the difference.  So much for his taste buds ;-)