MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Malisa P.

BY MORNINGSTAR #70 in Vegetarian Meals

Contains 12 veggie sausage patties. see more...

Leí C.
Leí C.
Detroit, MI
Love the value pack, especially the maple flavored ones. They can be used to make mini breakfast sliders, as a side to a healthy vegetarian breakfast, or honestly just eaten alone as a snack they are so good! You might want to get 2 bags these go fast. great source of protein as well!
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I love MorningStar Farms I grew up eating them. I love the new resealable bag packaging as opposed to the old fashion Boxes! I love that these are only 70 cal have 0 sugar and 9 g of protein the sodium is a little high at 260 mg. I cook them in my air fryer for breakfast almost every morning. As a vegetarian I know I'm getting a good source of protein. If I could change anything I would work on the sodium as well as some of the other ingredients to make it a little more non GMO friendly. I by about eight of the family size bags a month as well as the grillerz, chicken nuggets, sausages, stripples and meal strip starters. Please bring back the grillers prime LOL
Lyla V.
Lyla V.
Easton, PA
These sausages are super good. They taste almost exactly like meat sausage, even though they aren't. They are vegetable sausage!! They make an awesome addition to a breakfast, almost no matter what it is.
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
I've had others made out of mushroom and they tasters mushroom. These are as close to real meat as you can get! They are delicious and easy to make! Microwave and bam!