MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Champagne M.MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Dominique M.MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Malisa P.

BY MORNINGSTAR #3 in Vegetarian Meals

Contains 12 veggie sausage patties. see more...

Jennifer R.
Washington, DC
Review for: Pouch more...
Calling all vegetarians (and non!). These changed my life! I am a lifelong vegetarian always looking for creative ways to add protein into my diet, and once I discovered these, I haven't gone back! I cook them right up and add to eggs, and they are a great diet staple! Even my meat-loving parents agree- they go great in a spinach-egg-tomato-goat cheese quiche! Definitely give them a try, I promise you won't be sorry!
Dominique M.
This is my go to morning sausage. It is amazing to eat with a biscuit and a egg or even a side with pancakes. I love that even though it is a veggie sausage it is very flavorful. It also is low in calories which is a plus. I am so glad my mom turned me on to these delicious Morning Star Veggie Sausages! MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties
Chelsea B.
If you're into fake meat products, MorningStar sausage patties are pretty great. They taste just like any real sausage patty you might find in the freezer aisle. If you don't eat meat because you don't like the taste of meat...well, this is obviously a bad product to get. While the taste is spot on, I try not to eat fake meat products frequently because they have so many weird ingredients and preservatives in them. But that's a personal choice, so if that is not an issue for you, then these are a great meat alternative!
Dee S.
Review for: Pouch more...
These are great! They taste like the real thing but are better for you, and obviously meatless. They do have dairy so they’re not vegan friendly. With any vegetarian product you’re going to pay a bit more but for me it was worth it.
Heather A.
These are super yummy and I love cooking one of these up and putting it on a bagel or bread as a sandwich in the morning. It's not hard to prepare and doesn't take long at all. It's got a very good taste that is close to real sausage without all the grease and fat. The only complaint I really have is they are very pricey. I would eat a lot more healthy and meat-free if products dedicated to such diet were more affordable.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
This is my favorite variety of their sausage products. Veggie sausage was always one of my favorite items to eat when I was a vegetarian. I liked them so much I still buy them every now and then today! The texture is different from real sausage but it was never about trying to replace meat with something realistic for me. I just wanted to make sure I was getting enough of protein that didn't have to come from animals.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are so good! They taste amazing and are really filling. It's super easy to make and I love that I can just toss them in the microwave. Sadly I can't really eat them anymore because of gluten but my family of meat eaters still gets them because they are so much healthier.
Zanaba H.
Pompano beach, FL
As far as meat substitutes go, these taste great. They are very convenient to have around, and are versatile. My only complaint is the fact that they contain artificial ingredients/flavors. I try to limit such things in my diet, but it is hard to find meat substitutes that don't contain anything artificial. I will keep looking, but until I find good ones that are all natural, this brand will be my go-to.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Morningstar Farms Origional Sausage Patties are my favorite! They have a delicious taste. I love that they offer patties and not links. They are convenient and easy to make! They are definitely my go to! MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties
Leiali'i  E.
As a vegetarian, finding meat substitutes was very hard. I have been in love with morning star since it came out. It has great flavor, It is perfect for breakfast or even as a late night snack. It is so versatile and be used is so many ways. According to my friends who eat meat, the taste is comparable to the real thing. It is a must buy, I definitely recommend it to whoever asks!