MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Dominique M.MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Malisa P.

BY MORNINGSTAR #78 in Vegetarian Meals

Contains 12 veggie sausage patties. see more...

Leí C.
Leí C.
Detroit, MI
Love the value pack, especially the maple flavored ones. They can be used to make mini breakfast sliders, as a side to a healthy vegetarian breakfast, or honestly just eaten alone as a snack they are so good! You might want to get 2 bags these go fast. great source of protein as well!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Morning star sausage patties are soooo delicious! I've tried multiple other meatless sausage patties and nothing compares to these. You can bake them in the oven, cook them in a pan with oil (which is how I prepare them) or even microwave them if you wanted to. Flavor is awesome and what I like most is that they don't remind me of meat. I know that sounds weird buying "meatless" products that are an imitation of an actual meat product - but being a vegetarian, I don't want to eat something that has a similar texture or taste to actual meat. They are high in protein and perfect for breakfast or even a little snack when I feel like I'm lacking protein. I've been a vegetarian for about 14 years so I have tried many different vegetarian products. My boyfriend on the other hand LOVES meat and usually passes on trying my meatless food - but when I had him try these, he absolutely LOVED them! Even though he does eat meat, he likes to eat these too!
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I love MorningStar Farms I grew up eating them. I love the new resealable bag packaging as opposed to the old fashion Boxes! I love that these are only 70 cal have 0 sugar and 9 g of protein the sodium is a little high at 260 mg. I cook them in my air fryer for breakfast almost every morning. As a vegetarian I know I'm getting a good source of protein. If I could change anything I would work on the sodium as well as some of the other ingredients to make it a little more non GMO friendly. I by about eight of the family size bags a month as well as the grillerz, chicken nuggets, sausages, stripples and meal strip starters. Please bring back the grillers prime LOL
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
If you're into fake meat products, MorningStar sausage patties are pretty great. They taste just like any real sausage patty you might find in the freezer aisle. If you don't eat meat because you don't like the taste of meat...well, this is obviously a bad product to get. While the taste is spot on, I try not to eat fake meat products frequently because they have so many weird ingredients and preservatives in them. But that's a personal choice, so if that is not an issue for you, then these are a great meat alternative!
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
This is my go to morning sausage. It is amazing to eat with a biscuit and a egg or even a side with pancakes. I love that even though it is a veggie sausage it is very flavorful. It also is low in calories which is a plus. I am so glad my mom turned me on to these delicious Morning Star Veggie Sausages! MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Morning Star veggie sausage is so delicious and tastes just like the real thing! It is a much healthier alternative to meat that my whole family loves. You can pop them in the microwave and they’re ready to eat in a couple minutes. You can find them at any grocery store. I highly recommend this product!
Caitlan T.
Caitlan T.
Coming from someone who does not usually eat plant-based these sausages were surprisingly meat-textured. They compensate for the lack of distinctive meat flavor by adding a lot of spices. I’d say these are pretty adequate if you’re serving brunch to your vegetarian/vegan friends.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
I've had the Morningstar sausages patties and links and while they're both good, the patties are definitely the best. Lots of flavor, great texture. When I made these at work, my meat-eating friends were all shocked that these weren't real meat because they smell amazing!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are so good! They taste amazing and are really filling. It's super easy to make and I love that I can just toss them in the microwave. Sadly I can't really eat them anymore because of gluten but my family of meat eaters still gets them because they are so much healthier.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Morningstar Farms Origional Sausage Patties are my favorite! They have a delicious taste. I love that they offer patties and not links. They are convenient and easy to make! They are definitely my go to! MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties