BY MORNINGSTAR #4 in Vegetarian Meals

At MorningStar Farms®, we think each and every meal can be the most important one of the day, because eating a diet high in veggie protein is good for you and for the world. With over 30 MorningStar Farms® products and hundreds of our recipe ideas online, it’s easy to enjoy a delicious veggie meal any time of the day. see more...

Mari M.
I love love love these veggie patties! The non spicy ones are also very good. They smell like the real thing and taste great. They have lots of protein and a regular part of my healthy lifestyle. I find that pan frying them gives the the best texture. Crispy exterior and moist interior. My husband who is not a vegetarian often eats these because they are delicious and can be enjoyed by everyone. I highly recommend these and often buy big bulk boxes at Costco.
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville
I love sausage but it grosses me out. The fat content, the hard mystery bits in it, the grease etc. It was for these reasons that I started buying Morningstar veggie sausage patties at my local market. I like all of them variations but the hot and spicy is, by far, my favorite. I have started putting them on English muffins with cheese and you cannot even tell they are not real sausage. Delicious! MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Hot & Spicy Sausage Patties 8 oz. Pouch
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties
These are not too bad for an alternative to meat. They are super easy and quick to prepare. The price for them
At Walmart is good too so overall it's a good value. I like to cut them
Up to put in my omelette.
Jessica T.
I'm not vegetarian or vegan by any means but I have been making a conscious effort to incorporate more plant-based meals into my lifestyle. Bc... ya know.... animals.
Anyway so these sausage patties were one of my first ventures into vegetarian meat substitutes and I was pleasantly surprised! The taste is really comparable and I still buy them weekly to have for breakfast.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
These are my go to breakfast sausages! They are super easy to make: either in the skillet or the microwave. I prefer these to other vegetarian sausage patties. They taste great without being too dry. They also stay together and don’t crumble as much as other brands I’ve tried. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a meat alternative!
Venessa P.
Lithonia, GA
For something that doesn't have any meat in it, it is delicious. you can bake it, fry it, the possibilities of cooking these frozen badboys is endless. I enjoyed these as a light breakfast with an egg and some yogurt. It only came in a package of 6 and it was about $5 dollars at the store. I definitely did not feel the bang for my buck
Asia P.
Buffalo, NY
When I because a vegetarian I thought I couldn't enjoy what I once ate as a person who consumed meat. I came across morning star and have fallen in love. I do not eat this regularly but on a lazy Saturday morning having a "sausage" egg and cheese sandwich and green tea sitting down to watch scooby do sounds good to me.
Atarah H.
For starters this sausage has a great taste. Well seasoned and fresh. It is not as hot and spicy as I thought it was. But for some it is hot and spicy. This is good with waffles or toast or a muffin. It is delicious. I bought this pack from target or a good price. I will definetly  buy this again
Rebecca L.
love popping one of these in the microwave whiel I get ready for work! These are portable and you can basically just eat them in the car while you're driving (that's what I do!) They taste great and don't leave you sluggish and too full.  You can find them in most grocery stores.
Sarah B.
CAPE CORAL, FL
Guilt free way to enjoy breakfast sausage, I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat a lot of ground meat products, because they freak me out. That's why I like the vegetarian breakfast sausage, I like to use them when I make breakfast burritos. These are easy and quick to heat up.