Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT uploaded by Carley B.

BY MORNINGSTAR #1 in Frozen Entrees

Morning Star Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers.
8 count value pack.
Southwestern style with black beans, corn & tomatoes.
73% less fat than ground beef*.
120 calories per serving.
Good source of protein. see more...

Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT
  • "Instead of imitating meat, they are black bean patties, and they go well with all kinds of condiments.. you can make them traditional burgers or Mexican inspired very easily." in 5 reviews
  • "I love the taste of these, if you are not a fan of this they have several other veggie burgers flavors, all taste great." in 1 review
  • "Not bad if you are looking for something low calorie to put on a bun.they are really easy to make in the microwave and they have a decent texture" in 1 review
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
For frozen burgers and healthy, they are pretty good and reasonably priced. The taste depends on how you prepare it. I wish they would be more descriptive in explaining ways to prepare it that would make it taste the best. I have found what works for me, but it was a trial and error. I will continue to buy them!
Emily K.
If you like spicy food, and you don’t like to eat meat then I will caution you..these are very addicting. They’re super nutritious with about a quarter(72%) the fat of regular ground beef patties, only 114 calories and 10gs of protein per patty your body will thank you for making the change. To top it off, you will delight your tastebuds with these patties, made from a mix of fresh vegetables from black beans to green chilies. Give them a try, you won’t be sorry!Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT
Dish D.
Hazel Park, MI
I can't eat beef so I turn to Morning Star for my beef substitutes. Their black bean burgers are super easy to prepare, although I find they taste best grilled. I personally prefer a less spicy black bean burger, so that is a drawback for me, but overall it's a tasty option for those of us who can't or chose to not eat beef burgers.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this flavor of Morningstar! The spicy flavor is great and Pairs nicely with the beans! They’re so easy to cook and they always turn out nicely for me. They’re such a healthy alternative to eating meat! They’re full of vegetables, protein, and other delicious products depending on your flavor. I find the price to be very reasonable as well!
Emily L.
De soto
Best veggie burger I've ever purchased. It's so rich and savory but I am disappointed that they now have egg in it. The old OG black bean pattys were vegan but now I can't eat it because I'm actually allergic to animal products. I'm very disappointed I can't have one my favorite foods anymore.
Kiranjot B.
Katy, TX
I am a happy meat lover but these burgers are amazing. They are a great healthy alternative to meat and taste amazing! I have not tried a better easy frozen veggie burger that compares and I recommend to those in college and families especially. Takes minutes to cook and tastes great
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I absolutely love these burgers. They are so delicious that I eat them several times a week. I’m a new vegetarian and having these on hand keeps me from missing meat!! I will say this, you may have to eat more than one to get full. They are also a little on the pricey side for the amount you get in a package but the taste is worth it!!
Shyanne G.
These are super tasty. I did not expect much form something you can just heat up in the microwave but I was surprised at how delicious these turned out to be. I love the addition of corn to them it gives it a nice and different taste from other black bean burgers I have had in the past. Its a must try.
Salma A.
Staten Island, NY
I love how filling these are. They are packed with spicy flavor and keep me on track with healthy eating and meal planning. They make such a quick lunch and can be made as a burger or on top of a salad. It is very high in protein and therefore satisfying. I highly recommend it to everyone. You will not be disappointed.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This is something that makes a much easier transition for someone who decides to go vegetarian/vegan because these burgers are so flavorful and they cost roughly just as much as actual (gross) ground beef. And the whole family loves them.
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I have been wanting to give these a try. Are they any good?
Felicia J.
Rockeood, Mi
I love these but does anyone know if they come in a non spicy version? Spice is too much for my daughter sometimes.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Are these really filling? I know that meat (protein) is really good for inducing a feeling of saiety and I'm worried that by switching over to black bean burgers I might not get the same filling feeling and end up eating snacks afterwards...
ainia r.
Do these taste similar to regular hamburgers?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these taste good or not?