Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT uploaded by Vernita S.Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT uploaded by Dana R.Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT uploaded by Carley B.

BY MORNINGSTAR #1 in Frozen Entrees

Morning Star Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers.
8 count value pack.
Southwestern style with black beans, corn & tomatoes.
73% less fat than ground beef*.
120 calories per serving.
Good source of protein. see more...

Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT
  • "Instead of imitating meat, they are black bean patties, and they go well with all kinds of condiments.. you can make them traditional burgers or Mexican inspired very easily." in 5 reviews
  • "I love the taste of these, if you are not a fan of this they have several other veggie burgers flavors, all taste great." in 1 review
  • "Not bad if you are looking for something low calorie to put on a bun.they are really easy to make in the microwave and they have a decent texture" in 1 review
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
This is one of the best products that Morning Star makes. A box is around $5-$7, so it’s a little more pricey, but totally worth the purchase if you ask me. I used to bring these for lunch and they are super easy to make. You can cook on the stovetop or in the microwave if need be. I love them. They’re the perfect amount of “spicy” too.
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
For frozen burgers and healthy, they are pretty good and reasonably priced. The taste depends on how you prepare it. I wish they would be more descriptive in explaining ways to prepare it that would make it taste the best. I have found what works for me, but it was a trial and error. I will continue to buy them!
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
I am not typically a veggie burger gal, but these are great! They are easy to warm up and taste super great. They are mildly spicy with just enough heat. Also, since they aren't meat, they are a healthier alternative to a meat burger. To bring down some of the heat I add some pineapple salsa with it.
Emily K.
Michigan
If you like spicy food, and you don’t like to eat meat then I will caution you..these are very addicting. They’re super nutritious with about a quarter(72%) the fat of regular ground beef patties, only 114 calories and 10gs of protein per patty your body will thank you for making the change. To top it off, you will delight your tastebuds with these patties, made from a mix of fresh vegetables from black beans to green chilies. Give them a try, you won’t be sorry!Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT
Eulrey H.
LANDOVER, MD
Morning Star Farms Veggie  Spicy Black Bean Burgers are very tasty and fulling. When I did the 2 week veggie challenge , this is the only thing that got me through.  They don't have any weird ingredients and no funny after taste. It's just black beans,veggies , spices and some dairy for good measure. I really like these burgers.
Dish D.
Hazel Park , MI
I can't eat beef so I turn to Morning Star for my beef substitutes. Their black bean burgers are super easy to prepare, although I find they taste best grilled. I personally prefer a less spicy black bean burger, so that is a drawback for me, but overall it's a tasty option for those of us who can't or chose to not eat beef burgers.
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
These are the best veggie burgers I have ever had! These are definitely not spicy, but well spiced. These are a healthier option to the meat option but the corn and bean in this patty give it texture only you can get from this product! These are very delicious and addicting. And healthy for the whole family :)
Marcy B.
Clarks Summit, PA
I absolutely love these spicy black bean burgers ! I have been eating them for years and will continue to do so. They have the perfect amount of spice and are nutritious ! I microwave them and put them on a sandwich thin with a slice of copper cheese and it hits the spot. They are ideal for a quick lunch
Ally C.
Indianapolis, IN
This patty isn't here to replace the taste of meat, but moreso to give more bite to your burgers without all the health effects and guilt. This flavor is my favorite because a lot of other veggie parties have the tendency to be bland. They aren't super large portions so I normally eat two at a time.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this flavor of Morningstar! The spicy flavor is great and Pairs nicely with the beans! They’re so easy to cook and they always turn out nicely for me. They’re such a healthy alternative to eating meat! They’re full of vegetables, protein, and other delicious products depending on your flavor. I find the price to be very reasonable as well!
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I have been wanting to give these a try. Are they any good?
Felicia J.
Rockeood, Mi
I love these but does anyone know if they come in a non spicy version? Spice is too much for my daughter sometimes.
Samantha B.
Guys is this good ?! I want to try it! tell me your thoughts !
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Are these really filling? I know that meat (protein) is really good for inducing a feeling of saiety and I'm worried that by switching over to black bean burgers I might not get the same filling feeling and end up eating snacks afterwards...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these taste good or not?