BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Veggie Burgers Mushroom Lover's Burger.
Made with portabella and button mushrooms.
59% less fat than ground beef*.
110 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
4 veggie burgers. see more...

Mikayla H.
These are my favorite veggie burger flavor! They do not taste like real meat, but they do taste very good. I am a vegetarian and I've got my entire family of meat eaters hooked on them! I have found that other veggie burgers (even from this brand) dry out and become very hard when they are pan cooked or grilled, but these do not do that. Definitely worth a try, especially when on sale at Publix.
Catlin H.
Caldwell, ID
These are a really good veggie burger! I actually only recently started eating mushrooms, and slowly I've been adding them more to my diet. This is definitely a mushroom-filled burger, so anyone who is on the fence about them should probably not eat them. Personally, I like to fry them up in a skillet and either eat them like a hamburger or cut it up and put the pieces into something like mac and cheese. Very good! Very mushroom-y.
Afeni T.
This is okay in my opinion. my grandmother got me the wrong veggie patties. So I was like why not try these. It was juicy which is the first veggie patty I ever had that was juicy lol but it's not bad but I wouldn't eat it everyday.
Sarah P.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I got my non-vegetarian fiance obsessed with these. If you're looking for something that actually tastes like beef, they aren't your best bet. But they are delicious and you can cook them on the skillet with spices or, if you're lazy like me, just stick them in the microwave for about 1 minute. They're great to fancy-up with brie and other non-traditional toppings.
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I am a meat eater, but like to give my body a break from beef and other meats. This has been a tasty alternative to add to my fridge.
Hayli Z.
How are these? Are they spicy?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?