Morning Star Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles Veggie Crumbles

by MorningStar

Morning Star Farms® Meal Starters™ Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™ Veggie Crumbles.
75% Less Fat than ground beef*.
80 Calories per serving.
Cholesterol Free.
Made with Natural Ingredients.
Recipe-ready! Use instead of cooked ground beef.
Net wt 12 oz (340g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morning Star Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles Veggie Crumbles!
Product Highlights
“It tastes really good in tacos, chili, spaghetti sauce and so much more.” in 1 review
Augusta, GA
Love these! Can’t tell the difference in chili. I use half crumbles and half ground turkey to make a delicious and healthy chili. The crumbles are healthier than regular ground beef and are just as delicious! Everyone should try these in their next chili.
Providence, RI
These have got to be one of the best meat substitutes out there! Even my non vegetarian friends love these! They're great in sloppy joes or hamburger helper. I will definitely be repurchasing over and over again!
Vegetarian
Knoxville, TN
These are delicious!! I prefer vegetarian chili for its texture and feel it is more healthy. This is perfect for tacos and chili, and the perfect replacement for ground beef. I plan to continue using this product!
Halal
These were a great option when it came to my vegetarian daughter eating with us and having the same meal as the rest of us. Can be used to make tacos or sloppy joe its a great option
Hesperia, CA
I love these Veggie Crumbles! I have an awesome recipe for them and it is so delicious. Even the people who shun vegetarian food enjoy my recipe. Exactly as others have said, it is an alternative to meat and they are great in tacos. I will have to write up the recipe I use because they are just fantastic. I've been eating these for years and soon to have a small dinner party to introduce more friends to them. You can feed 4 adults, as long as they eat moderately. Personally, I make it and eat for a few days. Great for meal preps if you are on a journey of health and wellness. Taste great cold once it is cooked and all the flavors are infused into the product.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
Plymouth
I started not eating meat about a month ago and I always seem to get cravings for it now and then. This product has totally helped me fight the cravings. The texture and flavor you cannot beat!! I made spagetti sauce and added the crumbles to it and my boyfriend asked if I had added meat to it with a weird face, but to his suprise it was completely vegatarian! Amazing product for vegetarians who need a good helping of protein and a fix of a great meatless product!! I will keep eating this forever!! The stores need more options like this one!  Morning Star Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles Veggie Crumbles
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
El Reno, OK
I love this stuff... i found out its better for my family if you throw it in the microwave instead of stove top.... its softer that way for what we use it for! We usually use this for replacing ground beef for taco salads. you don't even have to put seasoning on it ! My parents are meat eaters and they came over and i fixed this "taco salad" and they actually loved it now they buy it also! I always grab a bag at Target... sometimes they have deals on morning star products :)
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
Joliet, IL
I like to use this as an alternative to beef in my tacos, sloppy joes, or omelettes. I made sloppy joes with Manwich with these a few months ago and didn't tell my husband. He ate 3 sandwiches before I told him that it wasn't beef. I subtracted a star because they do not hold up well in soup - they soak up the liquids and turn into a weird texture. If you use them for tacos or sloppy joes and they get eaten right away the texture stays firm.
Delphi, IN
I have to say over the years Morningstar really stepped up their game. These “crumbles” have to be about the best veg alternative in the market. They add nicely to recipes that require ground meat. I’d advise against trying to form them into patties as they do not hold together well (in my experience). Since Morningstar is a known brand there are usually coupons out or other rebates available.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
I am a vegetarian and this is my replacement of meat for cookouts. You just have to form it in a pattie and put your own seasoning of however you like it. It's a lifesaver for me than having to go to Costco and get my veggie burger there. If you are having a cookout, making patties out of this is the way to go! Morning Star is my favorite vegetarian food brand ever! Thank you!
Vegetarian, Organic