Morning Star Farms® Meal Starters® Grillers® Crumbles™ uploaded by Jasmine C.Morning Star Farms® Meal Starters® Grillers® Crumbles™ uploaded by Lisa M.Morning Star Farms® Meal Starters® Grillers® Crumbles™ uploaded by Lisa M.

BY MORNINGSTAR #8 in Vegetarian Meals

Loaded baked potato good for you with broccoli and veggie protein.Hearty veggie chili full of flavor to spice up your meal routine.

Buy on Jet.com
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite product from Morning Star Farms so far. I recently started eating more veggie products and this was my first time trying what is essentially veggie ground beef. It was surprisingly much better than expected and I have purchased it repeatedly since then! I like to make this with a loaded baked potato and it's delicious! Would recommend.
Zenmaster169 ..
I love this product! I have been using it since it came out years ago. So versitle, honestly it can go in anything. From ramen to egg rolls. Added to pasta sauce for a quick dinner. Anything one would use beef for in general. Easy to use and store. It never goes bad because it is frozen. The ultimate in vegan and vegetarian cooking. It really does it all. Tastes great! And I certainly do NOT feel like I'm missing anything because I am not eating real ground meat. I love it, and will always have it in stock in my freezer!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
I've been buying these ever since they debuted! These crumbles have the taste of their griller patty, but their perfect for spaghetti, casseroles & even making your own veggie burgers!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love most of the Morningstar products! I’ve been a vegetarian for quite some time now and they’re my go to brand. I tried these recently because I couldn’t find my normal brand of crumbles. I was slightly disappointed in this product. Overall the taste was fine and it cooked up easily and nicely. It worked well in my dish. My only real complaint was that I didn’t think the flavor was as good as the other brand that I use. I wouldn’t be opposed to tying these again though just to see if I feel any differently.
Christina S.
MERRICK, NY
This meat replacement is the most versatile that I've ever used. I've made chili, soup, tacos, casserole, meatballs and more using this product and it has never failed me. Almost everyone who has tried one of my meatless meals could never tell the difference between morning star and real meat. I swear by these and recommend them to anyone who's trying to transition to a vegetarian!
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these as a replacement for ground beef. I can enjoy all of my typical meals like spaghetti and nachos without using actual meat. The crumbles are also very easy to make. As a vegetarian I keep a few pouches of these in the freezer at all times. Just heat them up on the stove and enjoy. Highly recommend!
Katelyn F.
I absolutely love this stuff! Goes perfectly into spaghetti sauce, tacos, and burritos. It's very easy to prepare you could microwave it. Pros are simple to make, it taste delicious, and you don't have the guilt of eating an animal. I'd definitely buy it again.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I loooove this! I haven't eaten meat in nearly 5 years and this soy based meat helps me have variety in my meals still. I use it for tacos, shepherds pie, and spaghetti mostly! I highly recommend to any vegetarian, pescatarian, or vegan!
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
The crumbles really work for my otherwise meat eating partner. I use it to make tacos and he always enjoys it. (Yes he knows it isn't real beef)

As far as health goes, it is better for you than meat itself. Then again, lentils or some shiitake mushrooms might be healthier than morning stars crumbles. Only because we know what we are getting when we make it with those items.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
A good friend of mine is vegan. When it comes to cooking for him, I always struggle. I found myself throwing him a birthday party, and I simply had no idea what to make for appetizers. I decided to make meat pies, and I would use the crumbles as a meat substitute. Let me just tell you, the party loved them! They could not believe it was "meatless". I believe they came out better than when I use real meat. I now keep morning star products in my home on a regular basis.
Sophia N.
How are these for tacos?