Morning Star Farms® Meal Starters® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™ Veggie Crumbles 12 oz. Box

BY MORNINGSTAR

At MorningStar Farms ®, we think each and every meal can be the most important one of the day, because eating a diet high in veggie protein is good for you and for the world. With over 30 MorningStar Farms ® products and hundreds of our recipe ideas online, it’s easy to enjoy a delicious veggie meal any time of the day. see more...

Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have stopped eating beef and pork, so I am trying some of these veggie "meats". I was skeptical at first, but Morning Star Farms blew me away with this product! It has the taste and texture of beef. It's very flavorful and delicious. I keep looking at the package over and over again asking myself if I accidentally grabbed real meat instead. I am so happy I found this! I highly recommend this unless you don't like cilantro.
Marcus N.
Ogden, UT
Love this meal starter. I will definitely eat it by itself but it does go great in pretty much anything. I like it with eggs in the morning especially. The morning star brand is terrific especially if your wanting something that Tate's good.
Melissa G.
Claremore
Highly recommend all Morningstar products. Tasty meat alternative. I'm not a vegetarian but try to limit my meat intake. Morning Star is my go to!