Morning Star Farms Grillers Prime Veggie Burger - 4 CT uploaded by Nyssa G.Morning Star Farms Grillers Prime Veggie Burger - 4 CT uploaded by Tonya R.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers.
Savory grilled prime burger flavor, veggie-style.
39% less fat than ground beef*.
170 calories per serving.
Excellent source of protein.
4 veggie burgers. see more...

• Are these as good as the veggie and black bean burgers?1 Answers
  • I haven't tried these yet because they look a lot like me...6 Answers
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
I am new to being vegetarian and these cure my burger craving easily. I could eat one of these everyday. So thankful I found these. They taste so amazing I forget it’s not real meat. Two thumbs up!
Megan J.
By far one of the best veggie burgers I have found. It has that classic grilled taste with no meat. I've introduced them to so many people who were surprised they liked a veggie burger! It's a much better option if you're wanting to get rid of red meat but maybe not commit to a vegetarian meal plan. I add all of my favorite ingredients and you can still taste a nice, rich flavor. I love them!
Heather L.
Burgers are fantastic with these, truly delicious! I wish the patty was a bit thicker, and eating leftovers isn't very good because somehow they taste pretty bad the next day: all dried out. But the taste is great out of the oven, and it tastes just like meat!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
One of my favorite meat alternatives. Amazing taste and texture is close to a thinner beef patty! I eat them alone to cut carbs but they would be amazing as a burger as well and I always feel satisfied by the amount of protein!
Tiffany D.
Auburndale, FL
Although, I am not longer go without meat all the time, I still would make a choice not to have ground beef. These grilles are excellent especially when I am fixing my family hamburgers for dinner. Matter of fact, the taste is so good, I now buy them in the larger pack. I have a TFal Optigrill, and I set it for miscellaneous food item, and let it cook for about 5 minutes as I like them a bit crispy. Add my cheese and toppings to the bun, and I am good to go. Of course, the price point isn't great, but healthy food never seems to be. I will no doubt continue to buy them though. Not sure, you could pass it off to a burger loving crazy like my husband, but I definitely enjoy it!
Jennifer S.
This veggie burger isn't anything fancy, but it is SO good. I normally like my veggie burgers loaded with toppings, but I like to eat these with nothing but cheese and ketchup and they are the bomb. A lot of veggie burgers out there taste more like a vegetable patty than a real burger (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, depending on what kind you want), but this one is as close to real meat as you can get. It's kind of greasy, but if you're wanting something similar to actual meat, that shouldn't be a problem. There are a lot of wacky veggie burger flavors but the Grillers Prime are pretty much just "meat" flavored, and they taste great.
Kalisha H.
Aiea, HI
I've been cutting a lot of meat from my diet and this product kept me on track. The grillers taste great and they have a meaty texture. For me taste and texture are important. I keep a box in the freezer for my lazy days when I don't want to cook. Lol. I usually wrap them in lettuce or spelt tortilla wraps. I stuff my wraps with lettuce, spinach, kale or quinoa for a more filling meal.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Morning Star Prime Grillers taste so much like real burgers that you will have to double check the package to make sure it is meat free. They are so easy to make, either in a pan or the oven, and have great nutritional value. Morning Star is a fabulous brand for meat free products and I highly recommend you give them a try!
Erin L.
Hermitage, PA
I love these burgers and would recommend them to anyone that is skeptical about trying veggie burgers. This kind actually looks extremely close to real meat. I found myself checking the package to make sure I had the right kind.
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
I have been a veggie for a very long time and these are by far the best tasting veggie burger I have ever had. I have been eating them for years, you can grill them on the BBQ or put them in the oven. Be careful microwaving them, they can get a little dried out.
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
I haven't tried these yet because they look a lot like meat and that kind of grosses me out- any veggies out there try them? do they have a good texture?
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Are these as good as the veggie and black bean burgers?