Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie Patties - 4 CT uploaded by Hannah B.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Garden Veggie Patties® Veggie Burgers.
America's original veggie Burger®.
74% less fat than ground beef*.
110 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
4 Veggie burgers. see more...

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...1 Answers
  • I'm changing my eating habits and I always wanted to try these. M...1 Answers
  • I have wanted to try these but am scared they wouldnt taste very ...2 Answers
  • "i love the morning star garden veggie!!!!" in 1 review
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm not a meat lover, so transitioning into a mostly vegan lifestyle hasn't been too difficult for me lately. Granted, I still like to eat fish on occasion...I've never been a big beef eater at all. Sometimes I do have an urge for a burger, usually in the summer when it's BBQ season. I recently tried these patties and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and texture. Does it taste like meat? No way BUT it's delicious and serves its purpose. With a slice of vegan cheese, it gets the job done!
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
Foodie Expert
I tried these out not too long ago and I was not a fan.... they were very Bland it had little to no season whatsoever and I think that these for very overpriced however if vegan or vegetarian I would recommend because it's not the worst thing in the world but for me I just did not like them!
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Foodie Expert
These are actually really good! I like to eat these with hot sauce on them (they kind of remind me of the McChicken at Mcdonalds). I thought that they must be healthy for a long time, but did research and found that they really aren't (they are just a meatless option). So if finding a healthy alternative to chicken is what you are looking for, this isn't it, but it is good.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Foodie Expert
these are NOT hamburger meat replacements and accept them as a very bland grilled "meat" like texture subtitute at best. I Haven't tried them on charcoal grill yet, but on the indoor foreman and microwave they pretty boring, but they are a moderate substitute for someone on diet and avoiding hamburger. Salt them up and add plenty of toppings and the texture may help you curve your desire for red meat another day.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I can see this being a good alternative for meat lovers. Sadly for me it's a miss. I am trying to save my heart from dying out in the future but my taste buds can't enjoy this as a burger alone. It not only can get dry but it doesn't taste good. I love the option for those who like it but a total miss for myself. Three stars for the option and informative pacakaging.
Christina C.
Foodie Expert
These are great veggie patties! I definitely recommend frying them in a pan or grilling them for the best taste. These don't taste like beef burger patties, so if you're looking for a beef patty alternative, I don't think this is the product for you. However, these veggie patties taste great and I think that everyone should try them at least once.
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
I am a meat eater and I like these! They have a great flavor and cook up nice. Perfect burger substitute. Veggie burgers so good I eat them instead of meat...often!
Carol J.
I used to buy these on a weekly basis to eat for my lunch. I am not a vegetarian but I definitely think I could be, but not a vegan. These are a good burger substitute for most people, die hard meat fans will probably not like them but if you are up for trying something different I would give them a try
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
I prefer to make my own veggie burgers from scratch, but when I am being lazy or want something quick I will get these. The seasoning flavor is a little blander than I prefer so I always season with my own herbs. If you add things to these they are not that bad, but I do not like them on there own.
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
A typical veggie burger- I like to heat them up stovetop because they end up being crispier. I wouldn't say this tastes like an actual burger, but it's fairly healthy and decent. They go on sale at Shop Rite often.
Elizabeth H.
Fort Worth, TX
I have wanted to try these but am scared they wouldnt taste very good on a scale from 1 to 10 1 being cardboard tasting to 10 being exact replica of a burger how do they rate on the taste scale?
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Courtney H.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm changing my eating habits and I always wanted to try these. My question is Do they taste good enough to make me forget about the real thing?