Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie Patties - 4 CT uploaded by Hannah B.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Garden Veggie Patties® Veggie Burgers.
America's original veggie Burger®.
74% less fat than ground beef*.
110 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
4 Veggie burgers. see more...

• I'm changing my eating habits and I always wanted to try ...1 Answers
  • I have wanted to try these but am scared they wouldnt tas...2 Answers
  • "i love the morning star garden veggie!!!!" in 1 review
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I’m not particularly fond of this veggie burger from Morning Star. The taste for me is a little off. I’ve definitely had better than Morning Star. But if you’ve never had, you should give them a try to test for yourself, as everyone has different food preferences.
Jenn L.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE LOVE these veggie patties. You can cook them on the stove (recommend) or even just microwave. Morning star is such a great company and for frozen vegetarian food. I love putting it on thin burger buns and dressing it like you would a real burger.
@goodeatswithjenn
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
Very good veggie burgers! I eat these a lot during the summer when I go to cookouts. They’re not a perfect substitute for meat (taste/texture) but they are very good veggie burgers and have a good veggie taste
Elisa T.
Great, simple veggie burger patties from Morning Star. Available at Kroger and most stores and probably what you get if you order a veggie burger at a restaurant. Nothing unique but consistently good
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
Eat these about once a week.  I like them for the fresh flavor and I don't miss the fact they are veggie.  Easy to find at Walmart.  I am pleased with this product.
Jennifrr T.
These have a good flavor and don’t taste too “fake” for being a meatless food option! I of course put cheese on top to give extra flavor but it’s pretty good without it.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
This has to be one of the best veggie burgers we have ever eaten! An added bonus is that it cooks up perfectly on our electric griddle inside. Perfect for burgers on a bad-weather day!
Leela I.
This item was really delicious and smelled really good. I liked it a lot but it seem to give me heartburn and was a bit greasy for my liking. The nutrition content seems OK and I would recommend trying it to see if you like it
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am a meat eater and I like these! They have a great flavor and cook up nice. Perfect burger substitute. Veggie burgers so good I eat them instead of meat...often!
Shannon F.
While these can be a bit pricey for just four patties, they're well worth it if you love a good veggie burger for lunch. Just throw it in the microwave for about 30-35 seconds on each side, add a thin slice of tomato, some spinach, even a cooked egg, all on an English muffin or a sandwich thin and BAM! Scrumptious breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They're quick and easy and yummy.
Susan P.
Fort Worth, TX
I have wanted to try these but am scared they wouldnt taste very good on a scale from 1 to 10 1 being cardboard tasting to 10 being exact replica of a burger how do they rate on the taste scale?
Courtney H.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm changing my eating habits and I always wanted to try these. My question is Do they taste good enough to make me forget about the real thing?