Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie Patties - 4 CT uploaded by Hannah B.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Garden Veggie Patties® Veggie Burgers.
America's original veggie Burger®.
74% less fat than ground beef*.
110 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
4 Veggie burgers. see more...

• I'm changing my eating habits and I always wanted to try ...1 Answers
  • I have wanted to try these but am scared they wouldnt tas...2 Answers
  • "i love the morning star garden veggie!!!!" in 1 review
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I’m not particularly fond of this veggie burger from Morning Star. The taste for me is a little off. I’ve definitely had better than Morning Star. But if you’ve never had, you should give them a try to test for yourself, as everyone has different food preferences.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a meat lover, so transitioning into a mostly vegan lifestyle hasn't been too difficult for me lately. Granted, I still like to eat fish on occasion...I've never been a big beef eater at all. Sometimes I do have an urge for a burger, usually in the summer when it's BBQ season. I recently tried these patties and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and texture. Does it taste like meat? No way BUT it's delicious and serves its purpose. With a slice of vegan cheese, it gets the job done!
Samantha B.
Oh my god! Game changer! I’m so happy I found this! The taste is amazing and with ketchup it gives it an extra spice. I didn’t know it was going to be that delicious! I definitely recommend it’s very tasty! It’s inexpensive and you can grab it at Target!
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
These are actually really good! I like to eat these with hot sauce on them (they kind of remind me of the McChicken at Mcdonalds). I thought that they must be healthy for a long time, but did research and found that they really aren't (they are just a meatless option). So if finding a healthy alternative to chicken is what you are looking for, this isn't it, but it is good.
yoba L.
Maspeth, NY
So healthy and affordable!! But the taste is so delicious. I don’t need to go out of my way to find the right ingredients or the right veggie burger! Healthy and great. Highly recommend.
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am a meat eater and I like these! They have a great flavor and cook up nice. Perfect burger substitute. Veggie burgers so good I eat them instead of meat...often!
Sarah M.
A typical veggie burger- I like to heat them up stovetop because they end up being crispier. I wouldn't say this tastes like an actual burger, but it's fairly healthy and decent. They go on sale at Shop Rite often.
Esther Y.
Dallas, TX
These were some of my favorite veggie patties when I first went vegetarian. They're affordable, pretty healthy, and they have a darn good flavor for a frozen patty. If you're on a budget or just wanna save money or if you're just interested im trying veggie patties, I strongly recommend these.
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
These are honestly just okay. I love veggie burgers and I had very high expectations when I purchased these because I love Morning Star. It's usually a really great brand but I'm not sure I would repurchase these patties. They cooked up quick but the taste wasn't all that great.
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
When I was going through a vegetarian kick I used to eat these often! A nice alternative to meat as well if you just want something different. If you cook them on a grill or something the outside gets crispy and they are surprisingly good! I love vegetables so I love these.
Susan P.
Fort Worth, TX
I have wanted to try these but am scared they wouldnt taste very good on a scale from 1 to 10 1 being cardboard tasting to 10 being exact replica of a burger how do they rate on the taste scale?
Courtney H.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm changing my eating habits and I always wanted to try these. My question is Do they taste good enough to make me forget about the real thing?