Morning Star Farms® Classics Chik'n Nuggets uploaded by Lyrical B.Morning Star Farms® Classics Chik'n Nuggets uploaded by Avian G.Morning Star Farms® Classics Chik'n Nuggets uploaded by Mia H.

BY MORNINGSTAR #1 in Vegetarian Meals

At Morning Star Farms®, we think each and every meal can be the most important one of the day, because eating a diet high in veggie protein is good for you and for the world. With over 30 Morning Star Farms® products and hundreds of our recipe ideas online, it’s easy to enjoy a delicious veggie meal any time of the day.

Kylie R.
Olathe, KS
These are my favorite "Chik'n" nuggets out there! They get such a great crunch and crispy feeling after baked in the oven, and are good with all the classic dipping sauces. Great flavor and texture, filling, and easy to cook and eat! Great alternative for picky eaters and is great with kids too! I buy these often, and they never last long!
Amanda H.
Tamaqua, PA
These are by far the best vegetarian chicken nuggets on the market. They are soy based and can be heated in the microwave without getting hard. They are a quick snack or can be made for a larger meal. They come in a resealable bag which keeps them fresh and saves freezer space. They are a bit pricey but totally worth every penny!
Jamie W.
I love getting these because I am pescatarian. I like to put them in the oven to get them crispy instead of microwaving it. These take about 25 minutes to get done by oven. They taste great. I love the texture and crunch it has when baked in the oven. It has a perfect crunch to it.
Carmela C.
I really love these chik'n nuggets from Morning Star Farms. They're one of my favorite non chicken nuggets I've ever had. I usually bake these in the oven to make it crispier or in the microwave when I'm on the run. For only $3.99 at Kroger and/or Walmart, these are to die for.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
These are delicious. They're not as flavorful as real chicken fingers but they're also not greasy and fatty. I really enjoy the flavor. These can be eaten with sauces, sandwiches, or even alone. They made a great addition to a salad or wrap. Highly recommend.
Nasha F.
Doral, FL
I finally found this at my store and can I say AMEN?
I love alternatives and this is a good one. This brand in general is my favorite for alternatives but this veggie nuggets are so so good!
I like it for salad topping or with baked french fries
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Morning Star never disappoints me!!! I've only tried this, the chicken patties, the veggie burgers and black bean burgers! Def 10/10!! Not a vegetarian but I prefer these over the real thing 😊 I would definitely recommend to others.
Lyrical B.
Gfafb, ND
Love love love them . I'm a vegetarian and it tastes better than real meat too me . Def a buy if your just starting a vegetarian lifestyle . They're really good just put them in the oven not microwave
Kaili K.
GREEN BAY, WI
A favorite of the whole family, including my meat eating husband and 6 year old twins! They have great flavor and texture and their wide availability makes them easy to find.
Kassie P.
Omg i am forever happy that i found these nuggets! they are amazing and taste exactly like regular nuggets but even better! I've turned my coworker onto these nuggets!
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Do these taste like real chicken nuggets?
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I am not vegetarian but I am curious are morning farm products good if your dieting and trying to eat less fatty meats or trying to lose weight? Are the products flavorful,what can you compare them too?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Just wanted to confirm that these are veagn? And what do they taste like? My kids used to love chicken nuggets before we went vegan, so looking for something for them to snack on sometimes....
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Do these taste good
Deliane S.
Is there soy in this product?