Morning Star Farms® Classics Chik'n Nuggets uploaded by Lyrical B.Morning Star Farms® Classics Chik'n Nuggets uploaded by Avian G.Morning Star Farms® Classics Chik'n Nuggets uploaded by Mia H.

BY MORNINGSTAR #1 in Vegetarian Meals

At Morning Star Farms®, we think each and every meal can be the most important one of the day, because eating a diet high in veggie protein is good for you and for the world. With over 30 Morning Star Farms® products and hundreds of our recipe ideas online, it’s easy to enjoy a delicious veggie meal any time of the day.

Danielle L.
I eat these on a regular basis! They are amazing. So delicious! Great taste and good source of protein! I bake these in the oven and they come out crispy. I love to dip them in honey mustard and ketchup or even applesauce. They taste great by themselves or with a dipping sauce! These can be found in most grocery stores! My favorite morning star product! Highly recommend!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
So I am by no means , a vegetarian but one of my roommates was last semester and she kept these in our freezer 24/7. I talked some serious smack to her about how they must taste like cardboard for the longest time until she made me try one and i was thoroughly impressed by how much A) they taste like chicken and B) had a normal texture and feel to them
Kayls K.
Muncie, IN
I went cold turkey (pardon the pun) a year ago, and haven't eaten meat since. These nuggets have cured every craving and been there for me in the darkest of times. These nuggets are super delicious and easy to prepare in the microwave, oven, or air fryer!
Jillian M.
Again, not a vegetarian. I freaking love these. They are so damn good. Chickeny flavored with none of the actual chicken. They’re quick to prepare and a great alternative to other frozen snack foods you could have. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Victoria M.
Love these so much! They taste just like chicken (from what I remember I haven't eaten meat in forever!) Its the best veg chicken I've tried! Tastes best in the oven, it is a little expensive for the amount of nuggets you get in the pack (usually around 14-15 nuggets). The also have a lot of different chick'n products so you have a lot of variety which is nice! I always stock up on these! Remember to buy these in bulk because they usually come with a coupon like buy 3 get the 4th free.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Usually have these once a week or every other week! They’re so easy to cook and they taste like real nuggets, plus way healthier. The price is really reasonable and I love to cook them with sweet potato fries! If these aren’t in my freezer, then you know it’s time to go to the store.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
looove these veggie chicken nuggets! The consistency is alot like real chicken and they have a good savory taste. love baking them in the oven for a crispy skin texture~ will definitely keep buying <3
Mia H.
The one thing that I've missed since becoming vegetarian is chicken nuggets. I swear to you, finding these delicious meat-substitute nuggets made me forget how much I loved McDonald's nuggets. They are absolutely delicious. I just heat them up in the microwave whenever I want a snack, and I'm a happy camper. I 100% recommend these for anyone looking for a meat-substitute snack.
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
I’ve only been vegetarian for a year, but I have discovered that this brand is my favorite chicken free chickn nugget brand, I love the breadcrumbs they use and they taste just like actual chicken nuggets but without the guilt :)
Savannah F.
Arnoldsburg , WV
I love these so much. I eat them just about everyday, they taste a lot like chicken, but like most meat substitutes the consistency is a little off but that’s pretty normal. These nuggets dipped in barbecue sauce is perfection.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Do these taste like real chicken nuggets?
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Do these taste good
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Just wanted to confirm that these are veagn? And what do they taste like? My kids used to love chicken nuggets before we went vegan, so looking for something for them to snack on sometimes....
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I am not vegetarian but I am curious are morning farm products good if your dieting and trying to eat less fatty meats or trying to lose weight? Are the products flavorful,what can you compare them too?
Deliane S.
Is there soy in this product?