BY MORNINGSTAR #1 in Vegetarian Meals

At Morning Star Farms®, we think each and every meal can be the most important one of the day, because eating a diet high in veggie protein is good for you and for the world. With over 30 Morning Star Farms® products and hundreds of our recipe ideas online, it’s easy to enjoy a delicious veggie meal any time of the day.

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I grew up on these! My mother is vegan, I am not, but she would b y various morning star “meats” when I was living at home. I became addicted to these, so good crispy right out of the oven!! Good in almost any dipping sauce or with melted cheese on top. Very tender and shreds like real chicken, wonderful flavor, nice light breading. I used to always cook them in the microwave or oven but I love them in the air fryer!
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
When I first tried these my first thought was, “there’s no way these aren’t chicken” 😱 They taste so similar to the real thing, and as someone who wants to transition to eating less meat these are great! I personally find them to be a little pricey but that’s pretty standard for vegan options at grocery stores. I will always recommend these!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I love these “chicken” nuggets. Even my boyfriend, who is a big meat lover, thought these tasted good! This is the second time that I’ve purchased these and I am totally going to buy them again. They’re the perfect alternative to those who don’t eat meat. It also comes in a resealable bag so you don’t have to make them all at once.
DeAndra M.
Columbus , OH
I am not a vegetarian, but these are my favorite chicken nuggets. It doesn’t taste like you’re eating “fake meat”. You feel like you’re eating healthy meat. There is more texture to the “meat” because of the different vegetables and such used to make it. But it’s still absolutely delicious.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
So these are just amazing! They seriously taste like McDonald’s chicken nuggets! Without the chicken! How they do it? I have no idea! You must try these I promise you will love them. Amazing with bbq sauce!

TIP: I use the little packets that we get extra from fast food
Kayls K.
Muncie, IN
I went cold turkey (pardon the pun) a year ago, and haven't eaten meat since. These nuggets have cured every craving and been there for me in the darkest of times. These nuggets are super delicious and easy to prepare in the microwave, oven, or air fryer!
Victoria M.
Love these so much! They taste just like chicken (from what I remember I haven't eaten meat in forever!) Its the best veg chicken I've tried! Tastes best in the oven, it is a little expensive for the amount of nuggets you get in the pack (usually around 14-15 nuggets). The also have a lot of different chick'n products so you have a lot of variety which is nice! I always stock up on these! Remember to buy these in bulk because they usually come with a coupon like buy 3 get the 4th free.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Usually have these once a week or every other week! They’re so easy to cook and they taste like real nuggets, plus way healthier. The price is really reasonable and I love to cook them with sweet potato fries! If these aren’t in my freezer, then you know it’s time to go to the store.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
looove these veggie chicken nuggets! The consistency is alot like real chicken and they have a good savory taste. love baking them in the oven for a crispy skin texture~ will definitely keep buying <3
Taren M.
I love these "chick'n" nuggets. They satisfy my cravings for chicken nuggets and I think they actually taste like real chicken nuggets. I like to bake them for 1-2 minutes longer than directed on the packaging so they are crispy.
Samantha B.
Your thoughts on these ?! And where could I purchase ?
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Do these taste like real chicken nuggets?
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I am not vegetarian but I am curious are morning farm products good if your dieting and trying to eat less fatty meats or trying to lose weight? Are the products flavorful,what can you compare them too?
Najjia I.
New York
Hey how this nugget taste? And are they good for kids? I mean my nice and nephews really don't like to eat anything. So I was thinking to give a try to this nugget.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Does this taste close to chicken ?

back