BY MORNINGSTAR #29 in Vegetables

At MorningStar Farms®, we think each and every meal can be the most important one of the day, because eating a diet high in veggie protein is good for you and for the world. With over 30 MorningStar Farms® products and hundreds of our recipe ideas online, it's easy to enjoy a delicious veggie meal any time of the day. see more...

• Where can I find these? I've tried 3 different Walmarts and Giant...1 Answers
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
classic garden veggie nuggets are one of my favorite meat-free nuggets. They taste good, microwave fine and they're great. Some of my favorite things to do with the nuggets are to put them in a salad or put them on tortilla chips to have as a nice treat when I'm hungry.
G G.
This whole line of vegetarian products are so delicious! Sometimes I really crave a burger or chicken strips and these do such a good job at satisfying my craving. I would definitely recommend these if you're looking for meatless meal options!
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
i enjoy using these for many types of meals besides just on their own. add them to anything you think theyd be good with. they taste great and are good for ya.
Monica B.
Taunton, MA
For something meatless, it honestly tastes pretty good. You have to watch then carefully if you are doing them in the oven because they get dry really fast
Dawn W.
For veggie alternative Morningstar does a great job some health with great food is an amazing thing I just wish they were a little more value
Kristy N.
I LOVE theses nuggets. I pop them into the toaster oven and they taste just like chicken!!!! I recommend theses for all vegetarians
lauren a.
Elizabeth city , North carolina
I only eat these because these are the only thing my little small town sells for people like me and i dont want to only eat fruit
Melody N.
glenside
Yummy. My 11 year old loves them. A great alternative to regular nuggets. I purchased this at giant. Very reasonable price.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Yummmmy in my tummmy. This is a nice way to eat vegetarian food that is flavorful. It is low cost and tastes so good.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Thanks me of my favorites because it tasted exactly like sausage but I wish they got baby bites sausage .
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Where can I find these? I've tried 3 different Walmarts and Giant Eagle and have yet to see them anywhere! I really want to try them