Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Maple Flavored Sausage Patties 8 oz Package uploaded by Sonja C.Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Maple Flavored Sausage Patties 8 oz Package uploaded by Sonja C.

BY MORNINGSTAR #2 in Vegetarian Meals

Apple cheddar maple meat sweet, crisp and savor combined. see more...

Sonja C.
Mandeville

I cooked these up in a skillet with some non cook spray. I also added a wee but of SF Maple Syrup for fun. They ended up cooking soft on the inside, and nice and crispy on the outside.

14 Jun 2012, Comments (5)Morning Star Farms Maple Flavored Sausage PattiesAuthor: Healthnuttxo

Yummy! More protein-filled finds.

NOW, when it comes to protein, I think closest to nature is best. Chicken breast, eggs, turkey, things like that. However, a nice switch up every now and then is definitely called for and satisfies a craving. Today’s find? These vegetarian Morning Star Farms Maple Flavored Sausage Patties!

We all know how much I adore maple, right? 😉

I’ll admit the ingredients aren’t perfect as I’d like them to be, but the nutritional facts pack a nice punch to make up for it. 80 calories a patty and 10 grams of protein- that I like!

Upon first bite? YES! These were certainly delicious. They had a smoked flavor, and were slightly sweet from the maple. They tasted just like regular sausage! The consistency on the inside had some texture, kind of like a veggie burger, but was very soft. I think next time I may even add more maple syrup for more enhanced flavor 🙂

Overall, delicious! I will definitely buy these again. I’m a little bummed there’s only 6 in a box, and I ate 3 at a time which can be expensive. However, I think they’re a great addition to my protein family I call the fridge/freezer. And 10 grams of protein is great for a little patty!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
these are my favorite flavor of the morningstar sausage patties! They have a delicious sweet maple syrup taste and smell! I trick my boyfriend all the time by subbing this for sausage in different casseroles and bakes and he has no clue! love the taste!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’ve only bought these a few times but I love he maple flavored sausages. I would buy them more often but I have a hard time finding them in any stores near me. The flavor is great though and they always help to fill my up. I usually cook them for breakfast with scrambled eggs. The price is good and they’re very easy to cook.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I love Morningstar products and these maple flavored sausage patties are delicious with eggs or on a breakfast sandwich. They are a great substitute for meat, and I think they could even trick a meat eater. I do wish the maple flavor was a little stronger but overall this is a great product!
Jennifer P.
These Morningstar maple veggie sausage patties are a great alternative for a meat free breakfast sausage. They have a great flavor and my toddler even likes them! You can find these at almost any grocery store for usually under $5 a box. Give them a try I am sure you will like them and forget the fact you are not eating meat!
Lori L.
These are such a yummy alternative to meat. I was a vegetarian for years and ate my share of not-so-good meat alternatives. But even more importantly my children loved Morningstar. Specifically my carnivore, who was never happy living in a meatless home. While more expensive than say a one pound roll of ground turkey, Morningstar is the best alternative to meat on the market, making it worth every pretty penny. Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Maple Flavored Sausage Patties 8 oz Package
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
This is a great addition to any vegetarian or aspiring vegetarian's 'cause fast arsenal. Great sausage-like texture and delicious maple flavor with none of the guilt. I love to make small pancakes and make it like a breakfast sandwich. Nom!
Valarie R.
YUM. these breakfast patties have the same texture and flavor as meat in my opinion! I've been vegetarian for 6 years and I love trying new foods!
These are super easy to prepare and you can just pop them in the microwave or in a toaster oven, it is easy to over cook them though and would recommend less cooking time. I like how they have a bit of protein and aren't super high calorie.
I like putting these on breakfast sandwiches or on the side of my eggs.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
These taste amazing and one of the best morning star products that they have to offer. My boyfriend and I enjoy eating these for breakfast and even for a quick snack. He doesn't even know they are actually vegetarian. I highly recommend these for everyone to try.
Aubrey M.
I love these little "sausages". They have good flavor to them and best of all you don't feel guilty while eating them. I try to steer clear of anything besides fish and chicken, so I pair these sausages with my eggs in the morning. You can also chop them up and make a delicious breakfast burrito with them. I've found them at Walmart, Safeway, and Fred Meyer.
Elizabeth M.
Can you make these then freeze for when you're on the go?