BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms™ Bacon, Egg & Cheese Veggie Bacon Biscuits.
New!
Flakey Buttermilk Biscuits Filled with Egg, Cheese, & Veggie Bacon Crumbles.
59% less fat than the leading meat containing bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich*.
270 calories per serving.
Good Source of Protein.
See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.
*See back panel for details. see more...

Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
These are yummy! I love the flavors they have and they cook up nicely and easily. I would recommend to others and I will be buying again. I eat these at least 1 time a week sometimes more. It is nice to have a fast simple breakfast that tastes good.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
These are super tasty and I was obsessed with them for a little while. The taste great and fill me up. I love them, the only problem is that they get expensive since you need to buy two packages to last a week. These are seriously tasty - you need to try them out!!!
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
My fav breakfast biscuit, by far! You put bacon and cheese on anything & I'm one happy girl! It's the perfect combo for a breakfast sandwich of any kind. My mind was blown at how well they nailed the "fresh" taste. I can't tell you how many times I've tried similar products that just seemed like they were fake to me, somehow. Not these babies! They definitely deliver a restaurant quality product...with the convenience of quick preparation and never having to leave my home! Not to mention, the price makes my Kate Spade wallet very happy! If you're a meat & cheese kind of gal like me, grab these on your next grocery trip for a quick, filling, hearty & slap-yo-mama type delicious!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
I'd say these are just alright. While I do appreciate morning star for expanding their breakfast line, these really didn't do it for me. The filling is great, but the biscuit itself it pretty bland and tends to stick to the roof of your mouth.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I hate how much I loved these, though I have not seen them in stores for a long time.  I love the yummy flaky pastry and the eggs are light and fluffy inside and the sausage or bacon has a great flavor.  The sausage or bacon (have had both) in these is better than the patties.  I also love that they have a little cheese, for a perfect breakfast sandwich.  The only downside is these are pricey, but great for busy week days when I am running out the door.
Paulina H.
North Bay Vlg, FL
These are so so good but sooooo hard to find. It is always a quest of epic proportions a la Lord of the Rings (insert various fantasy novel)to find them but when you do it's like delicious treasure. This helps take "I miss bacon so much 😣" cravings. Seriously; fluffy biscuit crust, yummy eggs, cheese and bacon.
Anna H.
Well I am all about a breakfast sandwich and this one is so tasty. The egg, cheese and bacon actually was inside the biscuit and tasted so good and fresh. I like to cook one up at work during my AM break since I don't always have time for breakfast at home! I have purchased these several times and recommend them to everyone.
Kristin S.
I wasn't certain about a biscuit in a box tasting very good, but I was pleasantly surprised! These breakfast biscuits are amazing! Handy when you don't have much time in the morning, and the biscuits are soft and fluffy, plenty of egg (where some breakfast meals are scarce on the eggs), and the cheese is melted goodness. An easy favorite of mine from the Morningstar line!
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite vegetarian breakfast food. It is easy to make in the mornings and is consistently delicious. It is very filling and has enough protein to jump start my day. Unfortunately, it isn't sold where I recently moved or I'm sure I would still be eating it daily like I used to!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This is my favorite vegetarian breakfast snack. The price is reasonable and they're so tasty. I'm not a huge fan of meatless products but this was a winner. I definitely plan on getting this again and really enjoy the taste
Mariyah T.
Are they making these again? These used to be my ultimate favorite then I couldn’t find them for the longest time!
Kayleigh B.
Where can I find these?! I haven't seen them anywhere I've shopped and that's Target Walmart and pick n save
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Are these worth the buy?! How does this taste ?