BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms™ Bacon, Egg & Cheese Veggie Bacon Biscuits.
New!
Flakey Buttermilk Biscuits Filled with Egg, Cheese, & Veggie Bacon Crumbles.
59% less fat than the leading meat containing bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich*.
270 calories per serving.
Good Source of Protein.
See nutrition information for sodium and saturated fat content.
*See back panel for details. see more...

Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I hate how much I loved these, though I have not seen them in stores for a long time.  I love the yummy flaky pastry and the eggs are light and fluffy inside and the sausage or bacon has a great flavor.  The sausage or bacon (have had both) in these is better than the patties.  I also love that they have a little cheese, for a perfect breakfast sandwich.  The only downside is these are pricey, but great for busy week days when I am running out the door.
Anna H.
Well I am all about a breakfast sandwich and this one is so tasty. The egg, cheese and bacon actually was inside the biscuit and tasted so good and fresh. I like to cook one up at work during my AM break since I don't always have time for breakfast at home! I have purchased these several times and recommend them to everyone.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This is my favorite vegetarian breakfast snack. The price is reasonable and they're so tasty. I'm not a huge fan of meatless products but this was a winner. I definitely plan on getting this again and really enjoy the taste
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite vegetarian breakfast food. It is easy to make in the mornings and is consistently delicious. It is very filling and has enough protein to jump start my day. Unfortunately, it isn't sold where I recently moved or I'm sure I would still be eating it daily like I used to!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
My kids love these! While I like to pretend I always am so on top of things that I can make everythingfrom scratch, real mom life with two little girls means that sometimes, I need a little help. These are great for mornings when we have to get out the door for school or dance!
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
These are just okay. I've made them both in the microwave and in the oven. Avoid the microwave if you can because they get soggy and gross. Even in the oven they get a little gross. I would say the eggs are a little salty to me. These are good on the go and the flavor is okay.
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
These are so fantastic! They are yummy, vegetarian and quick to make! I can make one and eat it in my way to work or I can keep a box in the freezer at work and make one when I get in for days when I’m running late, and I don’t have to worry about anyone else eating them.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
These are yummy! I love the flavors they have and they cook up nicely and easily. I would recommend to others and I will be buying again. I eat these at least 1 time a week sometimes more. It is nice to have a fast simple breakfast that tastes good.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I often ate these when I was a vegetarian. The cheese is delicious. I recommend preparing these in the oven, but if you are limited to a microwave, that is also okay. It is easy to find Morning Star Farm products on special, especially at Kroger or Target.
Mariyah T.
Are they making these again? These used to be my ultimate favorite then I couldn’t find them for the longest time!
Kayleigh B.
Where can I find these?! I haven't seen them anywhere I've shopped and that's Target Walmart and pick n save
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Are these worth the buy?! How does this taste ?