Morning Star Asian Veggie Patties - 4 CT uploaded by Nka k.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Asian Veggie Patties.
Veggie Burgers.
Sweet & Spicy, with Hints of Chilies, Garlic & Ginger.
71% less Fat Than Ground Beef*.
100 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
4 Veggie Burgers. see more...

Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
a classic for a real tasting "meat"

i enjoy the taste and texture of this line of food.  is a great way to alternate and split your calories on days you feel meat would be too heavy. if   you are not excluding meat out of your diet or if you are curious about trying new alternatives I recommend this brand is not expensive and sold in many popular markets
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
Morning Star patties are much too salty and the taste is not very appealing. I didn't prep my meal before hand and purchased these as quick meal for home. The patties are not individually wrapped, nor is the packaging resealable, meaning you'll want to eat these within a few days of opening them to prevent major freezer burn.
Angela O.
Eastpoint
These veggie burgers are super good they have Asian flavor to them and really really good on the grill highly recommend if you do not want to eat a fattening hamburger
Shurell T.
Orlando, FL
Oweee... Not a vegetarian or anything but this patty right here yummmm. I prefer the morning star brand over any brands just because of the wonderful taste it has to it.. I usually add a little seasoning and fry it up with some onions and placed on a nice potatoe bun😬😬
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
These patties are the bomb. The Asian flavor has a kick to it (biased because I'm Asian) but on a serious note, these patties serve well to every meal I create out of it. Whether it be in between burger buns or on the side of white rice. I love them.
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
They aren't the best tasting patties I've had. I'm also not a vegetarian so it's easy for me to compare to beef, which I love. I'm sure that for those who are use to a vegetarian taste, they might like them.
Anna S.
These are amazing! I didn’t realize what they were when I bought them and I love them. I’m not sure I would have tried them otherwise, but I highly recommend. Great to add to a salad or as a side with fruit.
Denise W.
I love morning star when I was not eating meat this brand of vegetarian foods was my saving grace the product are awesome taste great and I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything I lover morning star
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
Very good and tasty! I love these and they're good for breakfast. They're so inexpensive and perfect to take on the go! Don't take long to make and very continent! Will definitely buy them again! Great buy
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
I am not vegan but my husband eats vegan so at times I try things he has. These were not as bad as I thought they’d be and they’re super easy to cook in the microwave. It actually has good flavor to it that compares to real sausage.