Morning Star Asian Veggie Patties - 4 CT uploaded by Nka k.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Asian Veggie Patties.
Veggie Burgers.
Sweet & Spicy, with Hints of Chilies, Garlic & Ginger.
71% less Fat Than Ground Beef*.
100 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
4 Veggie Burgers. see more...

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have been a vegan for over 2/3 of my life. I am so grateful that Morning Star is now Non-GMO Project verified! :) It means that I can easily get the protein I need in my diet with peace of mind. I highly recommend checking out these veggie burgers, as well as their other vegan alternatives to delicious fast and easy meals. I have yet to find a Morning Star product that I didn't love. Whether you are a vegan, vegetarian, or just participate in "Meatless Mondays," Morning Star doesn't disappoint.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
a classic for a real tasting "meat"

i enjoy the taste and texture of this line of food.  is a great way to alternate and split your calories on days you feel meat would be too heavy. if   you are not excluding meat out of your diet or if you are curious about trying new alternatives I recommend this brand is not expensive and sold in many popular markets
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
Morning Star patties are much too salty and the taste is not very appealing. I didn't prep my meal before hand and purchased these as quick meal for home. The patties are not individually wrapped, nor is the packaging resealable, meaning you'll want to eat these within a few days of opening them to prevent major freezer burn.
Kelsey S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Love this brand in general! Makes really good meat alternatives and makes me feel like I'm not limited to pasta and salads.  I don't think there is a single thing I haven't liked from Morningstar.  Also, I can cook all of it in the microwave, which is awesome because I'm always in a rush and its really easy
Marium S.
Love these , these are a great option for veggieterrians vegan people and for the people who only eat kosher or halal meat the only con is it’s a bit sweet which I don’t like. Miya easy to prepare it’s my go to meal.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love morning star veggie. I'm a vegetarian and it's hard to find vegetarian products that taste good. This taste like meet. It's so easy to prepare 10 minutes in the toaster and it's ready. I would recommend it to all my vegetarian friends.
Angela O.
Eastpoint
These veggie burgers are super good they have Asian flavor to them and really really good on the grill highly recommend if you do not want to eat a fattening hamburger
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
I never thought this would ever be an item I would toss into my cart, but I’m so glad I took a chance. It is amazing! I only tried Boca brand and one of my coworkers said this was a quick, delicious healthy meal to consider. I loved the flavor and can eat it without bread and side items. It’s so good just by itself!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
These are my absolute favorite morning star variety! I'm not a vegetarian and I still love this product the flavor is unique and tastes great when grilled and when just "zapped" in the microwave. I have been purchasing this product for 5-10 years and have no plans to give it up anytime soon!!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I am not a vegetarian anymore. I had to start eating meat again due to health reasons, but I thought these were always really good. They were very easy and simple to make. I was never disappointed. Some flavors are better than others but I don't think any of them are awful.