BY MORNING SONG #46 in Bird Seed

High energy treat packed with select seeds and grains Made with 100% USDA approved food-grade beef tallow Attracts a variety of birds, even those that don't normally eat at your seed feeders Vitamin fortified see more...

Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The birds that come to my house LOVE suets! The only one I've found they aren't devouring is the berry one. Everything else is gone in two days or less. I like the suets because they're affordable, and other animals can't get to them easily.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Easy to put out for our little bird friends and easy for them to eat...Good price point also...I can find this within our local garden supply store and quickly put this up for our little visitors.
Carlene O.
Love using suet. The birds love it too! The only problem is they eat it too fast and my supply runs out! It is quite great though.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Buy this for my moms bird feeder often. She likes it and the birds seem to come, so they must do!
Stephanie C.
Corsicana , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product. The birds love it and keep coming right back to the feeder for more.