BY MORNING SONG #20 in Pet First Aid

Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Birds love black oil seeds. The large bags last about 1 month at my house we have a large amount of birds who feed from our house
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
Love buying the morning song black oil sunflower seed for my wild birds I watch outside.
Joanna F.
Excellent product and good value for your money. It does attract other critters to your yard, squirrels and mice/rats, so we only leave it out during the day and only give an amount that can be eaten right away.
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great brand. The brids love it! It does leave kind of a mess because theu are still in the shell and the birds open them up and drop them on the ground. But the birds love it so I can't complain to much!
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
I recently switched to this brand of seed and am very pleased. It seems like there is less mess and waste from it And the birds seem to really like it so we get more kinds of birds to enjoy and they stay at the feeder longer
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The birds in my backyard love love this and I would definitely consider buying it again
Janice T.
Birds love this. I have the most beautiful finches and cardinals. My back yard is full of color. Not only do the birds love it but so do the squirrels. I don't have any cons. Just a good quality product that I keep buying.
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I love having my yard filled with chimes, flowers and bird houses. And when I tjink of sitting on my bench and feeling the suns warmth on my skin i am so happy when my little bird friends come to visit my bird houses. I get joy from watching them eat out of my houses and i use this birdseed because i do t want cheap generic for my little friends.I want them happy and full so tjey can have fun flying around ans not worry about finding food. i love my little bird friends.
Leanna B.
I use this for all of the pretty birds in my backyard and they love it! I would strongly suggest this brand!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
These Sun Flower Seeds are great for birds and squirls I had some one time I placed it in a dish outside for the birds and came a big squirl and he ate just about all of it
Leanna B.
Does this brand make suet for the birds?
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
How fast do birds finish a bag of these
melanie a.
Flint, MI
How is the price for this product? Do you notice a lot of waste?
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
What kind of birds does this attract? Or is it just standard birds in the yard normally?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
What other types of seed products do they offer?