BY MORNING SONG #18 in Pet First Aid

Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I have brought this brand of black oil sunflower seeds before. They are pretty good. Not too many empty shells in bag. A little more then some other brands but not too bad on cost.
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I love having my yard filled with chimes, flowers and bird houses. And when I tjink of sitting on my bench and feeling the suns warmth on my skin i am so happy when my little bird friends come to visit my bird houses. I get joy from watching them eat out of my houses and i use this birdseed because i do t want cheap generic for my little friends.I want them happy and full so tjey can have fun flying around ans not worry about finding food. i love my little bird friends.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I get this at the pet feed store, our local pet "mart, smart co" doesn't sell this large of a bag, so I go to the feed store in the neighboring town. It lasts me all year with several types of birds. I usually stop by the butcher get ten pounds of suet (fat). I take an onion bag, two pounds of suet roll the suet into the bird feed, put that ball into the onion bag and hand it from any tree but make sue the temps stay under 75 for the suet doesn't melt. Summer time I put a bowl of it in the middle of bird baths or in bird houses in the trees.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
I recently switched to this brand of seed and am very pleased. It seems like there is less mess and waste from it And the birds seem to really like it so we get more kinds of birds to enjoy and they stay at the feeder longer
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great brand. The brids love it! It does leave kind of a mess because theu are still in the shell and the birds open them up and drop them on the ground. But the birds love it so I can't complain to much!
Janice T.
Birds love this. I have the most beautiful finches and cardinals. My back yard is full of color. Not only do the birds love it but so do the squirrels. I don't have any cons. Just a good quality product that I keep buying.
Joanna F.
Excellent product and good value for your money. It does attract other critters to your yard, squirrels and mice/rats, so we only leave it out during the day and only give an amount that can be eaten right away.
Brandi K.
Moore, Ok
My backyard birds love it when I put these in my feeder. I love to see all the different birds that are drawn to the feeder. The only issue is the hull of the seed gets every where.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Birds love black oil seeds. The large bags last about 1 month at my house we have a large amount of birds who feed from our house
Kym D.
Traverse City , MI
This is a good seed and the birds and other wildlife enjoy it but the shells leave such a mess on the grass around the feeders.
Leanna B.
Does this brand make suet for the birds?
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
How fast do birds finish a bag of these
melanie a.
Flint, MI
How is the price for this product? Do you notice a lot of waste?
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
What kind of birds does this attract? Or is it just standard birds in the yard normally?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
What other types of seed products do they offer?