BY HI-CHEW #15 in Gummy Candy

Morinaga hi-chew strawberry/green apple/ grape fruit chews 3.53 oz see more...

Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz
  • "I never saw them before so I grabbed them and my pockys then when I was in the car I tried them and they are so good they remind me of laughy taffy but has grape, green apple, and strawberry nerd flavors they taste almost real!" in 1 review
  • "His room mate was from Thailand and this his favorite candy from home." in 1 review
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
I got a free sample bag from Trybe to review. They were an interesting product. Between the palm oil and hydrogenated fats, the sorbitan and other ingredients, if I'd eaten the entire 8 piece serving, I would not have been well. The chewy consistency was sort of fun. A cross between very soft Taffy and dissolvable gum. The package did state that the flavor profile varied, and it was very true. The pieces that, when unwrapped looked like the images on the bag, had much more distinctive flavor. The green apple was a surprise. I'm not sure though that if I hadn't known it was green apple, I would have guessed the flavor. Sort of the white colored chocolate flavored milk confusing testers. It didn't correspond with what their eye saw, so they couldn't Identity it as chocolate flavor. The grape was that pronounced artificial grape flavor, and the strawberry, which ingredient wise should have been the most flavorful, but wasn't. Those pieces with the most of the generic white coating, had an unidentifiable to me, flavor. Fun, YES! Tasty, not so much.
Kat J.
Hi-Chews are literally the best candy that I never knew existed until recently. Now I can't stop buying them. Imagine Starburst, but with a more authentic fruit flavor and the chewiness of gum (except that you can swallow these). The green apple and strawberry flavors are my favorites in this bag, but you really can't get a more natural grape flavor in a candy either... All three are delicious, grape just isn’t my top favorite flavor. Still a 5 star candy. They are cheaper to buy from Costco or wholesale candy stores (comes out to about $1 each for a pack of 10), just as a heads up. But you don’t get the same variety as you do in this bag, so it’s a trade off I guess. Regardless, if you haven’t tried these yet, pick up a bag from Walmart immediately!!!!
Lorell T.
Ogden
omg i love these! I seriously can eat a whole bag in one setting! I tried these years ago and I'm glad they became more popular and easier to find. I love these candies they have such a strong fruity tates, like seriously making my mouth water thinking about it lol. Only complaint I just wish they were a little cheaper but they are still a good price.
Taylir L.
Green Apple and Strawberry are my favorite out of this bag. We always fill up our candy jar at work with these chews. They are delicious, super flavorful and fairly cheap. All of our customers love them and if we accidentally run out they are upset. We always try to keep our supply up so we don’t disappoint anyone.
Taylor D.
mcdonough
I love these candies. I would recommend these because they are good. I found these at my local corner store and it was affordable. I can eat the whole bag in one day. I would repurchase these candies.
Julia K.
S Burlington, VT
A friend of mine introduced me to Hi-Chew about 5 years ago and I was immediately obsessed. The flavors are all juicy and chewy, and a perfect sweet treat. It's hard to eat just one! I would compare them to Starbursts as far as similar candies go, but I'd definitely choose Hi-Chew if I was given a choice between the two. When my friend introduced me to them, you didn't see them around much, but it's now much easier to find. A local sushi bistro carries a variety of flavors in stock, and I've also seen them at the grocery store now. Would definitely recommend.
Jenna C.
I grew up eating this candy as a kid. It has great fruity flavors. This candy has a very chewy texture. The flavors & textures are so much better than starburst . I inserted a picture, even they are korean versions they’re exactly the same as the American hi-chews.
Chrissy M.
This are soooo good. It's a little pricey but good. They come in different favors and either in a bag or sticks. They are very chewy so if you have sensitive teeth these are a past. My favorite was the mango one. You could get these are a local supermarket.
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I saw HiChews for the first time at a grocery store and I was really confused as to what they were. I walked past them, but a couple days later I heard some of my friends raving about them so I went back and bought a pack and was in love. I like the strawberry ones a lot, but I’m not a big fan of the green apple. I don’t really like anything green apple, so it’s not a surprise. The only down side is that they are extremely chewy and take a while to eat. Other than that they are delicious and I recommend them :)
Janilen Q.
These chewy gummy candies are the best. Doesn’t stick to your teeth at all and stays perfectly chewy in your mouth. Delicious and usually aromatic too. I can buy these in amazon at a lesser price. Recently men’s and repurchase worthy to anyone.
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
What's your best hi chew flavor?
lorena p.
They are good?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this international candy?
Tawona B.
Are these sold in stores or online only?