BY HI-CHEW #68 in Gummy Candy

Morinaga hi-chew strawberry/green apple/ grape fruit chews 3.53 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "His room mate was from Thailand and this his favorite candy from home." in 1 review
  • "I never saw them before so I grabbed them and my pockys then when I was in the car I tried them and they are so good they remind me of laughy taffy but has grape, green apple, and strawberry nerd flavors they taste almost real!" in 1 review
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
I got a free sample bag from Trybe to review. They were an interesting product. Between the palm oil and hydrogenated fats, the sorbitan and other ingredients, if I'd eaten the entire 8 piece serving, I would not have been well. The chewy consistency was sort of fun. A cross between very soft Taffy and dissolvable gum. The package did state that the flavor profile varied, and it was very true. The pieces that, when unwrapped looked like the images on the bag, had much more distinctive flavor. The green apple was a surprise. I'm not sure though that if I hadn't known it was green apple, I would have guessed the flavor. Sort of the white colored chocolate flavored milk confusing testers. It didn't correspond with what their eye saw, so they couldn't Identity it as chocolate flavor. The grape was that pronounced artificial grape flavor, and the strawberry, which ingredient wise should have been the most flavorful, but wasn't. Those pieces with the most of the generic white coating, had an unidentifiable to me, flavor. Fun, YES! Tasty, not so much.
Julia K.
Burlington, VT
A friend of mine introduced me to Hi-Chew about 5 years ago and I was immediately obsessed. The flavors are all juicy and chewy, and a perfect sweet treat. It's hard to eat just one! I would compare them to Starbursts as far as similar candies go, but I'd definitely choose Hi-Chew if I was given a choice between the two. When my friend introduced me to them, you didn't see them around much, but it's now much easier to find. A local sushi bistro carries a variety of flavors in stock, and I've also seen them at the grocery store now. Would definitely recommend.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I found these the first time while on vacation and am a sucker for any fruit flavored candy. I fell in love with how fruity Hi-Chew's are and how fruity they stay from the moment it hits your tongue till you are done chewing. Hi-Chew keeps it's flavor from beginning to end. I would recommend the Original Hi-Chew to anyone who likes fruit flavored candy.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
These are my favorite candies to constantly have in my backpack or purse because they give you a good flavor. I eat this whenever I buy it until I run out. Hi-Chews are definitely affordable at any market or wholesales store that come in a big variety. I would definitely repurchase these whenever I crave for it.
Fatima O.
I fell in love right away, they are AMAZING! They don’t cost a lot of money and they are good you can taste the flavors from the start. I always have to have these in my car. I would definitely recommend to other.
Erin M.
Hi-chews are so amazing that they are so terrible for me! I can't stop eating them! They are pretty cheap at Costco, so if you know you'll get addicted to them, don't go there. I love all the flavors, mango is my favorite, but even the grape is really good (I don't usually like grape)
Larissa S.
This Hi-Chew bag has a ton of flavors and all are amazing. I love how Hi-chew is amazing, chewy, and also easy to eat. Best chewy candy around if you see it in the store defiantly pick it up and buy it. It is affordable and I have given a lot to my friends and they have loved it.
Jenn C.
I love Hi-Chew's!  I always have since I was little and still do whenever I am in an asian grocery store or even Daiso I will pick some up.  I feel like it's a staple to have in my purse to just have to snack on.  The flavor is great and it's easy to chew I don't know one person that doesn't like Hi-Chew's.
Athena D.
Although they're not quite as chewy as their Japanese originals, these babies hit the spot.  Chewy, sweet, and long lasting, they've quickly become our family's favorite chewy candy.  I just wish we could find as many fun flavors in the US as we have in Japan.
Daniel H.
Seattle
I love these candies for me and my students. They have great flavor and are chewy with out being sticky like a lot of other fruit chew candies. I also like that they have a wide variety of flavors. This pack only has three but every flavor I have tasted has been great!
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
What's your best hi chew flavor?
lorena p.
They are good?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this international candy?
Tawona B.
Are these sold in stores or online only?