Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGummy CandyHi-Chew
Morinaga Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 353 oz

Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz

by Hi-Chew

Morinaga hi-chew strawberry/green apple/ grape fruit chews 3.53 oz

How long do these last in your mouth?
What stores can you find these at?
Have you tried these
Start your review of Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz!
Product Highlights
His room mate was from Thailand and this his favorite candy from home.in reviews
...them and they are so good they remind me of laughy taffy but has grape, green apple, and strawberry nerd flavors they taste almost real!in reviews
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz uploaded by Mariah B.
Hi-Chew’s are one of my favorite candies! They are truly unlike anything else I have tried. They are so fruity and are known for having a ridiculously long lasting flavor. The original bag is my go to, it contains three flavors; strawberry, green apple, and grape. The strawberry is definitely my favorite but this is one of the few candies where I enjoy every flavor they offer. If you enjoy Starburst Original Fruit Chews then you have to try these, you won’t be disappointed. I usually find mine at Saar’s!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These fruit chews are so good! My favorite is strawberry, then grape. Very hard to put down the bag once you try them. I love how they are individually wrapped
Ciera D.
Casa Grande, AZ
My favorite are the grape in the whole package but the other flavors are good too! I don’t eat it very often but I like this over Starburst. They don’t get stuck in my teeth as much. I would definitely recommend trying it if you haven’t.
Stacy G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My kiddos live Hi-chews. They aren’t too sweet and they aren’t too sticky. These are great to have hanging around when you need just a little sweetness.
Lisa N.
Better than starburst. I like how there different flavors in the bag. It satisfies my sweet tooth.
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
The variety pack is the best one to buy. The flavors are strong and make your mouth water while you're eating them. By the time you're chewing them it feels like you're drinking fruit juice. It's nice and chewy without being too sticky.
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these candies. They have a different mouth feel and for a bit you think it might be gum but that makes them last. Great flavor, wonderful value.
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz uploaded by Kari D.
I love fruity candy especially chewy fruity candy. Like these, starburst, and gummy sneaks. High chews are one of my favorite candies. They may be small but have big flavor. High chews are very chewy and you will choke if you dont chew them enough
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,109 reviews
Hi-Chews are literally the best candy that I never knew existed until recently. Now I can't stop buying them. Imagine Starburst, but with a more authentic fruit flavor and the chewiness of gum (except that you can swallow these). The green apple and strawberry flavors are my favorites in this bag, but you really can't get a more natural grape flavor in a candy either... All three are delicious, grape just isn’t my top favorite flavor. Still a 5 star candy. They are cheaper to buy from Costco or wholesale candy stores (comes out to about $1 each for a pack of 10), just as a heads up. But you don’t get the same variety as you do in this bag, so it’s a trade off I guess. Regardless, if you haven’t tried these yet, pick up a bag from Walmart immediately!!!!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi chew is so awesome like seriously so amazing they taste so good and have such a strong fruity taste and I really love how to I they are there so also I definitely recommend them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...