Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz

by Hi-Chew

#10 in Gummy Candy

Morinaga hi-chew strawberry/green apple/ grape fruit chews 3.53 oz

How long do these last in your mouth?
What stores can you find these at?
Have you tried these
Start your review of Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz!
Product Highlights
“His room mate was from Thailand and this his favorite candy from home.” in reviews
“...them and they are so good they remind me of laughy taffy but has grape, green apple, and strawberry nerd flavors they taste almost real!” in reviews
Keizer, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hi Chew is my FAVORITE fruity candy. My favorite flavor in this mix is the green apple, but they're all delicious, and dangerous. Whenever I get this bag I finish it a lot sooner than I should, but they're just so good. I can't describe how different the flavors are in these than in other fruity candies, except that they just taste more natural.. which makes sense as they're made with both natural and artificial flavor.
Virginia Bch, VA
Oh my lanta. I'm in the military and I bring the giant pack of these hi-chews with us on deployment out at sea and they're amazing. I always have them with me up on watch and I always keep them in our boarding officer kit for when we're doing boardings! My crew loves that I carry these and always ask for some, and it makes getting through deployments a little bit easier!
Talladega, AL
I grew up on Asian candies for the simple fact of my heritage so I think the idea of me loving these stems from that but its kind of hard not to! The fruit flavors are so amazing and easily make your mouth water, it's almost like a gummy, taffy texture and gets softer and more flavorful as you chew! They come in a variety of flavors and are so worth the try!
Beaumont, CA
Hi-chew candies are underrated! I have had many people converted to these candies after never hearing about them. They are sometimes hard to find in stores, so I do not eat them often, but they are a chewy and fruity snack I love. The texture is a lot different than most chews. It's like a crossbreed between starburst and gummybears.
Brownsville, TX
Love hi chews bc they’re sweet but not overbearingly sweet! I like that I can chew on them for a while so I supply have some with me when I’m studying! I was skeptical at first but recommend to try at-least once to see if you end up liking them as much as I do now! Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry/Green Apple/ Grape Fruit Chews 3.53 oz
rosemead
OMG these candy’s are .....my ........favorite all the flavors are amazing I know a lot of people are going to say that the grape is probably gross because some grape candy are gross but no this hi-Chew grape flavor candy is good it’s not pricey , it good .[product:morinaga-hi-chew-strawberry/green-apple/-grape-fruit-chews-353-oz]
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you're not on the hi-chew train, you're missing out BIG TIME. The Strawberry/Green Apple/Grape Fruit combo has a good balance of sweet and tangy. I wouldn't say the small bag has good value since I can buy the huge one for cheaper at Asian markets, but it's absolutely worth the try if you want to explore 3 different flavors at once!
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know why no one told me about these! Lol but they are so good! My aunt offered one to me one day and until then I had never tried them. For some reason I thought it was like a vitamin c booster type of candy? I don't know why lol but anyways they are amazing! Such great flavors just be careful cause ya might eat the whole bag.
Honolulu, HI
Hi-Chews are great I like them because they are not as sweet and I absolutely love the Grape and Green Apple Flavor.  I feel like the flavors of these are more intense then Starbust Candies, and more true to the actual Flavor.  I prefer to buy these in an assortment versus individual flavors as I prefer a variety.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hi Chews are very very chewy and tastes great. They taste just like real fruit which amazes me so much. They are so juicy and sweet and have a good variety of flavors. My husband put me on to Hi-Chews after seeing him eat them so many times. That is definitely his go to snack. Nice colorful packaging, almost tropical like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...