BY MORINAGA

Morinaga Hi-Chew Strawberry Fruit Chews 1.76oz (Pack of 10) see more...

• "The strawberry is one of my all time favorite flavors." in 1 review
  • "My parents brought these back for us from Hawaii and we ate the whole bag in just a couple of days...what does that tell you!?" in 1 review
Sara D.
Grovetown, GA
I love these candies! The flavor is long lasting, a perfect chew that doesn't stick too much to your teeth or make your jaw hurt. I have to make sure I don't buy them too frequently, because I will eat a whole package in one sitting - they are that addicting!
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
So delicious but after a while they give me a stomach ache so I can't eat them to often:-\ Although really yummy and great sback when you need a specials treat. Try them out!
Mindy H.
Las Vegas, NV
We love Hi-chews! My parents brought these back for us from Hawaii and we ate the whole bag in just a couple of days...what does that tell you!? Hi-Chews are amazing!
Hannah A.
This was the first hi-chew flavor i tried and after this i was addicted. you can't just eat one because they're so good! they're a bit addicting lol it tastes just like strawberry though
Johana C.
Love these ! my friend gave me some & i ended up taking ALL! there delicious and juicy i love how they taste like gum but there not. there soft and chewy!
Tikima W.
Starkville, MS
I came across these in the specialty aisle and I've been buying them since. They're just the right amount of sweet. And flavorful too. Just try them.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are sooo gross! Too sweet and they really have a funny aftertaste! I wouldn't give these to anyone much less a kid.
Breanna B.
A little too much sugar.... Tasted like I was eating a kook aid packet.... But it's still okay as far as gum goes.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
The strawberry is one of my all time favorite flavors. They have a great selection at my Asian grocery store.
Tyana P.
Saint Marys, GA
These candies are great when you need a jolt in energy but on an everyday basis I'm not so sure.