BY HI-CHEW #58 in Gummy Candy

HI-CHEW Mango Fruit Chews: Great taste Natural and artificial flavors see more...

• I have been looking for a sweet but not to sweet Candy. So how much...2 Answers
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
I forgot what a Starburst even tastes like because If I ever remotely crave a super sugary "fruit" chew, I just go with Hi-Chew. They areven sweet, but a bit toned down than some fruit chews. Their mango chews are true to the mango flavor. A word of advice though, don't chew them. Just like starburst, these things will stick to your teeth. I kind of just let it melt in my mouth.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Lynnwood , WA
Defiantly my favorite flavor are the mango. They are supper chewy and juicy. The day I discovered these was the day I fell in love. Anywhere I go and I see these I buy them. They come in all different favors and in my opinion are way better than starburst. You can find them anywhere Walmart, gas stations, local drug stores.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Highly addictive anybody that loves mango it taste just like a piece of fruit fresh off the trees oh my God must have but do be careful because you will have cavities in Weston like no time but they're very addictive I would recommend it to everybody just because of the great taste and never tasted it before just do it
Tashjian F.
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE. They're like a mix between gum and chewy candy. The flavors are amazing and so good it makes you want to swallow it within the first couple chews. Mango is the best flavor to me and buying bulk was a life saver. It is pretty cheap and is similar to mamba's and will be the hit with both kids and adults.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
I was introdiced to Hi-Chew a few years ago by a friend of mine who grew up in Asia and brought back a bunch of treats for us to try from one of her trips back home. Now you can find these everywhere but when I first tried them I had never seen them. The mango is the best flavor in my opinion.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Plymouth, MA
I love mango flavored things. These are a delicious treat that always intrigue me. They are smooth and sweet with the strong flavor of mango. If you don't like mango, you will not like this super chewy treat. These fruit chews also really get your jaw working, they are very tough to chew.
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I've been eating Hi-Chews since I was a kid. I absolutely loved how fun the look of the candy was and the taste even better. A Korean version of a gummy bear as I always liked to describe it. It's super delicious and a great little treat for whenever you need a little sugar pick-me-up
Kenya T.
Kenya T.
Freeport, NY
Hi-Chew is such a hidden treasure, and its actually better than starburst because of its more natural fruit flavor, its like your kind of actually eating the fruit and its a little expensive but every much worth it. Mango is hands down my favorite and i will never get sick of it.
Karren N.
Karren N.
I LOVE HI-CHEW! They are so good! They remind me of starburst's, but better because they are not as sweet and artificial tasting. I can only find these in the asian supermarkets. The con is the pack is really small, so you can finish it all in one sitting and end up wanting more.
Anjali J.
Anjali J.
A great snack to walk around with . It's the perfect combination between hard and soft candies without compromising taste . I purchased at Walmart because honestly that's the only place I've seen them as of recent . They're priced higher than other candies but it's so worth it
Jay m.
Jay m.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been looking for a sweet but not to sweet Candy. So how much would this cost if I bought one