BY HI-CHEW #46 in Gummy Candy

HI-CHEW Mango Fruit Chews: Great taste Natural and artificial flavors see more...

• I have been looking for a sweet but not to sweet Candy. S...2 Answers
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom LOVES these things. I’m not really a fan. The flavors are good and I’m eh about this one but they’ve always been hard for me to chew. I actually broke my tooth on these once. Not their fault though, my tooth was badly damaged already and full of cavities so once I bit down, it cracked in half.
Elena E.
Los Angeles , CA
SO GOOD! these are so chewy and full of flavor. they aren’t too sweet, and are great for the days you have a craving for something sweet. hi-chews will satisfy your sugar craving and offers a variety of assorted flavors to choose from. mango is my personal favorite.
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I first tried these after receiving them in a monthly Japan candy box. These are a little hard on my teeth since they are a hard soft candy but the flavor is very strong which I really enjoy! You can find these at 7/11 and I think are reasonable priced!
Nora M.
Kutztown, PA
These kind of remind me of starbursts. Which I love starbursts. But for like half the calories you could eat these. All the flavors are amazing ( they have A TON OF FLAVORS!). They are a little harder to chew but that’s my only complaint about them
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these!!! One piece lasts you forever. These are very popular in nyc and are very affordable. I find a small pack of one flavor for 1.50. You can also get these at any drugstore like CVS and Walgreens. They sell bigger packs there for a good price.
Chinelo U.
Lexington, KY
I could chew this foreverrrrr. It’s sooo good. It’s nothing like any other chew I ever tried. It’s so flavorful. I had someone say it’s similar to starburst and I’ll tell you, ITS NOT!! it’s wayyyyy better. The taste doesn’t slap your mouth if you know what I mean. It’s so good. You have to try it for yourself.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
I first learned about this brand in Hawaii. I saw it at a gas station and I decided to try it. These things are great! The mango is more like a natural mango flavor and does not taste like a concentrate. More like chewy fruit juice.
Rachel N.
My absolute favorite flavor of hi-chews is mango! They taste like a real mango and are so flavorful and not very sticky which I appreciate. I️ wish these were sold more widely so I didn’t have to stock up every chance I️ got
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
I love these Japanese candies. And I love that they’ve become more commonplace in the us. With a texture not like any candy we have here, they are fun treat to turn people onto. The mango is my favorite variety.
Janine S.
LOVE these! One of my favorite candies. Especially because mangoes are my favorite fruit it makes it even better(: I absolutely recommend trying this candy and all the other flavors as well! Love hi-chew
Jay m.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been looking for a sweet but not to sweet Candy. So how much would this cost if I bought one