BY HI-CHEW #42 in Gummy Candy

HI-CHEW Mango Fruit Chews: Great taste Natural and artificial flavors see more...

• I have been looking for a sweet but not to sweet Candy. So how mu...2 Answers
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
MANGO!!!! So much mango!!! These are AMAZING. I love hi Chew to begin with but these knocked my socks off. The flavor is incredible yet not sickeningly sweet (interesting way to describe candy, I know). The only qualm I have with this is that it’s harder to find than your typical grape / strawberry / apple flavors.
Rachel N.
My absolute favorite flavor of hi-chews is mango! They taste like a real mango and are so flavorful and not very sticky which I appreciate. I️ wish these were sold more widely so I didn’t have to stock up every chance I️ got
Janine S.
LOVE these! One of my favorite candies. Especially because mangoes are my favorite fruit it makes it even better(: I absolutely recommend trying this candy and all the other flavors as well! Love hi-chew
Alexii✨ K.
I loveeee hi-chew. It's a really gummy candy that is bursting with flavor and it tastes really good . The packaging is really cute and you can bring it with you wherever you want and you can fit it anywhere .
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
I first had hi-chew at Epcot at Disney World and I’ve never looked back! I went to Epcot two years in a row before I started seeing it in local stores near me. I’m so glad it’s easily accessible now!!
Maria D.
Bronx, NY
This is literally my obsession. Every time I got to the supermarket I have to get one. When mom goes, I ask her to get me one. Pure mango taste, delicious big pieces and for $1? Worth every single cent.
Alexandrea H.
Las Vegas , NV
These are like new and improved starbursts! They are just as juicy and chewy but even more delicious with amazing fruit flavor! I’ve tried them all and although they are all amazing I must say the mango are hands down my absolute favorites! Definitely recommend!
Sarah C.
I bought these by accident because I thought they were gum. They're sooo good! Super chewy and they have a great flavor. They really do taste like mangoes! I by a pack whenever I come across them in gas stations or in the Asian food aisle at grocery stores.
Yesenia S.
Norco
Mango flavor is so good like it actually taste like mango . When chewing it , it’s actually soft , it’s not like hard when you first bit into it then later becomes soft. I usually buy like two of these at the store
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
Hi-Chew candy is my absolute go to for chewy candy! Nothing compares. The mango is the best flavor hands done. But in my town I have to purchase the variety bag to get the mango. I buy them all the time. Best chewy candy ever!!
Jay m.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been looking for a sweet but not to sweet Candy. So how much would this cost if I bought one