Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Eileen Z.Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Kasia M.Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Mickey W.

BY HI-CHEW #76 in Gummy Candy

Chewy Fruit Candy. Melts in your mouth with long lasting Flavor. One of Japan's most beloved candy snack. see more...

Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ )
  • "The best flavor out there, they are cheap at supermarkets and really good i suggeest them to people who dont want to spend more on gum" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of tart flavors." in 1 review
  • "They last a long time just chewing them and are so addicting!" in 1 review
  • "ok so I first tried these a while back my nephew was selling them for his japan club to me they tasted like starburst with a little less flavor " in 1 review
  • "its like starburst but way better the strawberry flavor is my favorite !" in 1 review
Grace C.
Walton, KY
These are chewy, have great taste, and are super affordable! You can buy these almost anywhere: at the supermarket, the dollar store, and especially the foreign stores. I will definitely buy these many more times and recommend them to others!
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Don’t care! Best chewing candy there ever is !!! can eat these for hours. 1$ at Japanese store. Walmart anywhere !! Will always buy again and I am a repeated consumer !! can get about 10 in a pack. love these. Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ )
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
I don’t know how this candy is so good, but it just is. It is not like similar candies such as Starbust, in its consistency. It is actually much softer and a bit squishier, but also has a ton of delicious fruit flavor.
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hi Chew is an amazing product, each piece of candy comes individually wrapped so you're not forced to try and eat the entire package in one go. I'm always a fan of anything apple-flavored and you can definitely taste the apple! I've bought quite a few since trying them, and they are my sister's absolute favorite as well
Michelle W.
I received this in a subscription box and I was surprised that it was full of flavor. The green apple flavor is exactly what you expect and the texture was similar to taffy.
katie c.
hi-chews are the best. i started eating them when i was really young and my mom gave me one in a movie theater. years later i grew up and found out what they were, the green apple flavour is great but if you like mango you ought to try those as well. everyone likes mango. they're like a more subtle and better version of starbursts. i like how they're not cloyingly sweet.
Ilona H.
This candy is delicious, and I have been a fan of it for over 10 years now. It's a pretty great value, has excellent chew and flavor to it. You can tell that the flavor has some fruit juice to it. I have been able to purchase this at some local bodegas near me in NY, so they shouldn't be too hard to find!
Miranda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite flavor! I love eating these because it reminds me of gum but it will dissolve sooner or later. The flavor definitely tastes like green apple. My friends also really like these so I enjoy sharing it with others! I definitely would purchase these again because it is so affordable!
Taylor M.
Visalia, CA
These bring back memories of undergrad for me. I saw them recently at a small store and had to get them. They're so good in such a weird way. Maybe it's nostalgia.
Dom V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Hi candy is so delicious and the perfect chewy texture. It's the texture between  starburst and gummy bears. The green apple flavor is so good. When I was little we would only be able to get them in the Japanese store, but now they are so widely available and more affordable!
Where can I find these?
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
What's your favorite flavor & where can I find these?
Nicole R.
Is the green apple better than the strawberries one??
Aurora T.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it taste like real green apples or artificial green apples?
Breck L.
Victoria, BC
Are Hi-Chews gluten free?