Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Eileen Z.Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Kasia M.Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Mickey W.

BY HI-CHEW #34 in Gummy Candy

Chewy Fruit Candy. Melts in your mouth with long lasting Flavor. One of Japan's most beloved candy snack. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best flavor out there, they are cheap at supermarkets and really good i suggeest them to people who dont want to spend more on gum" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of tart flavors." in 1 review
  • "They last a long time just chewing them and are so addicting!" in 1 review
  • "ok so I first tried these a while back my nephew was selling them for his japan club to me they tasted like starburst with a little less flavor " in 1 review
  • "its like starburst but way better the strawberry flavor is my favorite !" in 1 review
Diana V.

If you have a "sweet spot" for sweets and/or less than an iron will-then DON'T buy these. That's right, put the mouse down and walk away now! Why, you may ask? Because these tasty morsels are the equivalent of fruity, chewy, delicious crack. (Imagine Starburst without the artificial colors and flavors and a greater variety of flavors.) They are so wonderfully addictive that the package should contain a warning like-"MAY BE DETRIMENTAL TO DIETING AND LETHAL TO DIABETICS".

Now, chocolate has always been my "drug" of choice. At least until I tried these tasty tidbits! Now if I was stranded on a desert island and given a choice between a lifetime supply of chocolate or a lifetime supply of Hi-chew assorted fruit chews, the fruit chews would win hands down.
Reana O.
I got this at a market one time and as I was chewing it I thought it has a weird texture and tasted like it was gum. I didn't know if I should swallow it or not but I knew it was gum. It's thick and chewy. The green apple is my favorite. It's not sour and it's not a strong flavor which I like but I'd like it to be stronger. It's vey addicting in my opinion. It's sooooo good!
Bianca D.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Green apple is my absolute favorite flavor, and hi-chew portrays this flavor so well. I first tried hi-chew as a young girl and fell in love. Sometimes I'll buy it at the market just as a treat, or a friend and I will buy it and eat it together. I would highly recommend green apple hi-chew if you love this flavor too!
Zulema O.
THESE. ARE. BOMB!!! If you love jolly ranchers because of the sweet flavor that gets your salivating immediately...you'll love these! Green apple is hands down the BEST flavor, mango being the 2nd. Had to go to Target to buy the Halloween bags and keep them for myself. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! #HalloweenEssential
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
These have a really great chew, very similar to bubblegum, and don't just dissolve right away. The green apple is my favorite flavor, and isn't too tart, but has that great green apple taste. I like them especially at the movies when I want the action of chewing but don't want gum getting old in my mouth.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I first had these at an anime convention. These are a primarily Asian candy (correct me if I am wrong), but they are soooo good. Its like you are are earing edible gum and taffy at the same time!! The only thing is tat some flavors have a ad after taste like the grape and cherry flavors!
Emily Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
The best alternative to starburst ever! The Hi-Chew Green Apple is by far my favorite flavor to purchase. The flavor itself is fairly legitimate and does not leave an unpleasant aftertaste. While a bit on the pricier side, it is an experience that everyone should at least try once.
Nathalie E.
This is my favorite flavor! Way better than all the other flavors! It reminds me of my childhood, my grandma would always bring these to us when she would visit. They are the perfect combination of tart and sweet, plus it is super fruity! Love this as a sweet little treat!
Mindy H.
Grew up eating it. This reminds me of childhood. I love it its so good and affordable and easy to pop into your mouth without making a big mess. Great value and quality when compared to alternatives and it is worthy of purchase especially for those who grew up eating these.
Andrea M.
These are so delicious . Makes me feel like a kid again when I am eating them. Even tho they stick in my dentures. I still love them. I get them a few times a month.. The flavor is wonderful. I would highly recommend these to everyone. These are such a cheap treat..
Where can I find these?
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
What's your favorite flavor & where can I find these?
Aurora T.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it taste like real green apples or artificial green apples?
Nicole R.
Is the green apple better than the strawberries one??
Deosha A.