Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Mickey W.Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Kasia M.Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ ) uploaded by Eileen Z.

BY HI-CHEW #43 in Gummy Candy

Chewy Fruit Candy. Melts in your mouth with long lasting Flavor. One of Japan's most beloved candy snack. see more...

Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ )
  • "The best flavor out there, they are cheap at supermarkets and really good i suggeest them to people who dont want to spend more on gum" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of tart flavors." in 1 review
  • "its like starburst but way better the strawberry flavor is my favorite !" in 1 review
  • "ok so I first tried these a while back my nephew was selling them for his japan club to me they tasted like starburst with a little less flavor " in 1 review
  • "They last a long time just chewing them and are so addicting!" in 1 review
Mar J.
These are a very interesting candy. I love the texture of these. It starts out like the texture of gum, but then it’s okay if you swallow it. The flavor is really delicious and you get a lot in each package so they’re good for sharing.
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these candies and this is one of my favorite flavors. I brought this candy offline when i order from the company munch pak. That was my first time eating this candy. The texture is like a starburst candy but its not overly sweet
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Don’t care! Best chewing candy there ever is !!! can eat these for hours. 1$ at Japanese store. Walmart anywhere !! Will always buy again and I am a repeated consumer !! can get about 10 in a pack. love these. Morinaga Hi Chew Green Apple (10x1.76OZ )
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
I recently discovered these and the taste is great and unique in so many different ways! I would not recommend if you have sensitive teeth like I do because they really hurt my teeth but the taste is great!
Shannon T.
Richardson
If you love green apple flavored things like I do.... you have to try these. These are my favorite green apply flavored candies. They are so chewy and delicious and I have loved them since I was little.
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hi Chew is an amazing product, each piece of candy comes individually wrapped so you're not forced to try and eat the entire package in one go. I'm always a fan of anything apple-flavored and you can definitely taste the apple! I've bought quite a few since trying them, and they are my sister's absolute favorite as well
katie c.
hi-chews are the best. i started eating them when i was really young and my mom gave me one in a movie theater. years later i grew up and found out what they were, the green apple flavour is great but if you like mango you ought to try those as well. everyone likes mango. they're like a more subtle and better version of starbursts. i like how they're not cloyingly sweet.
Ilona H.
This candy is delicious, and I have been a fan of it for over 10 years now. It's a pretty great value, has excellent chew and flavor to it. You can tell that the flavor has some fruit juice to it. I have been able to purchase this at some local bodegas near me in NY, so they shouldn't be too hard to find!
Tiffany D.
I use these hi chews in goodie bags for childrens party's. One child called it "gum you can swallow" I love how juicy the candy is but always wished it had more flavor.
Miranda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite flavor! I love eating these because it reminds me of gum but it will dissolve sooner or later. The flavor definitely tastes like green apple. My friends also really like these so I enjoy sharing it with others! I definitely would purchase these again because it is so affordable!
Where can I find these?
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
What's your favorite flavor & where can I find these?
Aurora T.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it taste like real green apples or artificial green apples?
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Is the green apple better than the strawberries one??
Deosha A.