BY HI-CHEW #22 in Gummy Candy

Hi-Chew Assorted Flavors Fruit Chews: Strawberry, green apple and grape flavors Low sodium see more...

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a r...1 Answers
Riley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gosh, I'm obsessed with this candy! I especially love the strawberry flavored ones! They are similar to laffy taffy, but chewier, and, in my opinion, better tasting. I highly recommend these addicting, Japanese candies, especially now that they are at Walmart! Morinaga Hi-Chew Assorted Flavors Fruit Chews, 3.53 oz (Pack of 6)Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted CandyWalmart
Jessica S.
Columbus
I absolutely love Hi-Chews and love that you can now find them in more locations. They're chewy, much like a Starburst--but a bit softer and more flavorful. They come in a few flavors, all of which are tasty. Warning, they're quite addicting and you'll find yourself eating the whole pack.
Caitlin F.
Hi-chews are a great treat. It's hard for me to find a big variety of flavors in these candy's in my area. But I buy them when I can. They're colored with vegetable dyes instead of the other unnatural alternatives which is the main reason I tried these in the first place.
Sara W.
Corona , CA
We love High Chews! My daughter was first introduced to this candy at a soccer tournament so she seems to think these are healthy! I love the variety of flavors. I also love the texture and prefer it to starburst. Plus a bonus is that they’re individually wrapped!
Saige A.
logan
Discovering Hi-chew was like finding the answer to a question you never knew you wanted to ask. Hi-chew begins like a chewing gum and dissolves like a taffy in your mouth. Each piece individually wrapped is a sealed shiny piece of plastic. I really enjoyed them and I would highly recommend.
Madisen M.
Appleton, WI
Hi-Chew is something I have recently discovered and I am in LOVE!! It’s such a different type of candy and it really helps me fix my sweet tooth. The flavors are so real you feel like you are eating the fruit itself. I recommend everyone try this!
Nell W.
Kerhonkson
Fruity and chewy, what more could you want? My husband really likes them as well. We split the mixed bags, because he can't have the strawberry kind (they use real fruit and he is allergic to berry). Luckily it's my favorite! And you can taste that it's not artificial, which we like.
Tara G.
Suffern, NY
Hi chew are my favorite candy! I describe them like starburst on steroids.
My favorite flavor is the strawberry but they’re all delicious.
They’re totally affordable— just uncommon to find!
Try these next time you see them!!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love these gummies. They are amazingly flavorful and have somewhat of a similar consistency as Starbursts. Very chewy and have loved these for years. They are at a good price at most stores with food. Recommend!
Jenny K.
Torrance
This candy is very addicting one you eat it you cannot stop eating it. All the flavors are great especially my favorite is the grape one. Always get the jumbo bag near my house. Very affordable. Good value.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review?