BY HI-CHEW #29 in Gummy Candy

Hi-Chew Assorted Flavors Fruit Chews: Strawberry, green apple and grape flavors Low sodium see more...

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review?1 Answers
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Man this gummy is so good.. I literally can't keep these in my mouth long enough to enjoy it.. and then I wonder why I just did that. They are packed with tons of flavor. I love all the flavors!! They can be a little sticky, so if you have a retainer or crown.. make sure you suck on them
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
This candy will forever be my favorite! It is so affordable...so you can buy multiple packs! The deliciousness and chewiness is unbeatable. I can never have just one! Also, the flavors are so true to what they’re meant to taste like. Green apple truly does taste like a green apple! I love it so much and when I buy it, I tend to hide it because they’re just too good to share! Hehe
Cate P.
Oddly addictive. Very chewy and almost have a waxy taste toward the end. Different texture from most other chewy candies-- definitely not like a Laffy Taffy or Now & Later. Feels almost plasticky in your mouth. Again though, couldn't stop eating them because the flavor was good and the texture was just something I couldn't put my finger on.
Sandra D.
"If you don't like Hi-Chews, you're just a jerk" - quote from a classmate of mine. I enjoy every flavor of Hi-Chews,  and they make a good alternative to gum (which makes my tummy feel weird). This is a chewy candy, pay attention when you brush your teeth, you don't want any candy to be stuck on your teeth for days!
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
mmm! These are some of my favorite fruity candies ever! They have the best texture. Chewy and juicy individually wrapped candies. The assorted pack is always the go to because I would get tired of one flavor. They also make a sour variety pack which is my absolute favorite but they don't have it here to review.
Dakota M.
Madison, WI
I'm so glad a friend introduced these to me. They've been in her purse constantly (pregnancy cravings, thank you) and gosh they have so much flavor! I pick these up pretty frequently cause I love them that much!
Chandra P.
We love Hi Chews.  It is a great snack when hiking or biking to give you a little bit of sugar that you can chew on without finishing quickly and needing more.  We love it when there is a coupon or a rebate at Costco for them because they are a little bit expensive but very worth it.
Mae M.
These remind me of a tone down version of starburst. They do have a nice flavor and they come in many flavors for everyone to love. I only found out about these from my friends that were shocked I had never tried them. They taste great and are a nice treat for someone who likes chewy, fruity, candy.
Kayleigh E.
New Holstein, WI
I tried these a few months back my mom got me a hangry kit off of Amazon and there about 3-5 of them in there. I had no clue what they we're but instantly fell in love with them! They are now my favorite candy and I have tried all the favors you can find in the United States!
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
WOW!! Flavors in this candy rocks!! The chewy texture is right on point, go ahead and get you a bag of mixed flavors because you're gonna want them all! With the a decent price point you can buy both varieties! This is for sure my go to candy with a sweet tooth!
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review?